GDT: TRAP GAME - 7pm Eastern @ Buffalo Zoo's Giraffe Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
If the Blues manage to win this game, they'll have completely undone their record-breaking 8-game losing streak in record-breaking fashion. They'll be back to 3-0-0, more or less....with a big-ass V in the roller-coaster. Would alternating W-L over the past 15-games been any more or less 'comforting' than getting Space Jam talent-sucked for two weeks then immediately returned to world-beater status?

Either way, this is no time to take your foot off the gas. Can't afford to lose the momentum to a team that is doing its annual death spiral; grab the two points and laugh off the entire past month!

Let's go Blues.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Considering how the Sabres disemboweled a reasonable Hab squad last night, I think this'n is a streak-ender.

To be honest I watched the highlights and I'm kind of shocked at how badly Allen got f***ed. We're talking f***ed like what we were doing to Binny during the 8 game skid.

Reactions: eibyyz

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
sabres played last night and got their first win in a while. they better take it to them tonight.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
To be honest I watched the highlights and I'm kind of shocked at how badly Allen got f***ed. We're talking f***ed like what we were doing to Binny during the 8 game skid.

Actually worse. Dudes just standing there, watching Buffalo barely even try. With the way Savard looks and the way Chiarot looked last year, there just seems to be some kind of weird culture where defensemen give up in Montreal. The Blues looked stupid and lost often during their losing streak, but I rarely thought, "oh, that guy simply doesn't care."

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Crazy how much Thompson has turned his career around according to McKenna on radio. Just thinking how he wasn't going to do well. Gets traded and couple years later he is thriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad