Boston Bruins Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Aside from the guy who are locks to be on the NHL roster I'd keep these guys around to get a little longer look

Fabian Lysell
Riley Tufte
Cole Koepke
Georgii Merkulov
Jaxson Nelson
Tyler Johnson
Billy Sweezey
Frederic Brunet

Reactions: Dr Hook

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
What exactly did you see in Kuntar that helped you with this conclusion? Did I miss Jones playing in a game yet?

Kuntar has shown some moxie but other than that?
Jones has proven he's a jag in the NHL.... I would like to see Kuntar at some point.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Aside from the guy who are locks to be on the NHL roster I'd keep these guys around to get a little longer look

Fabian Lysell
Riley Tufte
Cole Koepke
Georgii Merkulov
Jaxson Nelson
Tyler Johnson
Billy Sweezey
Frederic Brunet
We have 4 pre season games left and I would think they start to shrink the roster down after the next game.
I think Johnson is a lock to make the team. He has been great on the faceoffs and has played a consistent two way game.
Would make a perfect 13th forward ( hybrid ) for us.
Lysell / Merk / Kuntar should get a long look and be in the mix until the last cuts.
Bussi played good last night, I liked what I saw. Two of the goals he let in were not his fault.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010

Fabian Lysell
Riley Tufte
Cole Koepke
Georgii Merkulov
Jaxson Nelson
Tyler Johnson
Billy Sweezey
Frederic Brunet
Would like to see Viel and Jackson Edward get a look. I have liked Kuntar's game as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad