Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They already converted his roster bonus. His 2025 cap hit is currently 14 in base, 20 in signing, 8.5 in option, and .5 in workout for a $43 million cap hit. FWIW OTC, which has these numbers, has the Bills only 3.7 million over the 2025 cap.

I assume Von will be a post june 1 designee, for 17 million in 2025 savings.

Capture.PNG

I was going off of what Spotrac lists right now for Allen's contract.

Capture.PNG

It will be interesting to see if they choose to push $9M in dead cap to 2026 or not.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

View attachment 895681

I was going off of what Spotrac lists right now for Allen's contract.

View attachment 895683

It will be interesting to see if they choose to push $9M in dead cap to 2026 or not.
Yeah for some reason Spotrac doesn't have the 2025 restructure but OTC does. OTC also wrote an article on the restructure when it happened:

One thing he points out is that in addition to short term cap savings, these moves regularly result in Allen getting paid more in cash to keep up with his peers getting big extensions. It's a way to keep him happy and properly compensated without redoing the entire deal.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Whether Miller returns to form or not, I think he's a post-June 1st cut next off-season. That gets Buffalo to the breakeven point, with Brown and Douglas as the only two free agents of consequence.

The real story for the cap, for me at least, is who steps up? The team could really use Epenesa to complete his breakout, Elam to develop into a starter, Dalton and Shakir to become the new passing duo, and the rookies to contribute. We're into the second Bills team of the Allen era, and it won't be successful if the kids don't step in and step up.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Whether Miller returns to form or not, I think he's a post-June 1st cut next off-season. That gets Buffalo to the breakeven point, with Brown and Douglas as the only two free agents of consequence.

The real story for the cap, for me at least, is who steps up? The team could really use Epenesa to complete his breakout, Elam to develop into a starter, Dalton and Shakir to become the new passing duo, and the rookies to contribute. We're into the second Bills team of the Allen era, and it won't be successful if the kids don't step in and step up.
Miller as a post June 1 cut would actually get the Bills to about 14 million under the cap, but of course those 17 million wouldn't be available until June 1. That's another factor to consider in pre or post June 1, is it worth having all that extra space if you can't use it until after the draft? MAybe.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Miller as a post June 1 cut would actually get the Bills to about 14 million under the cap, but of course those 17 million wouldn't be available until June 1. That's another factor to consider in pre or post June 1, is it worth having all that extra space if you can't use it until after the draft? MAybe.
I read spotrac wrong then. I thought Miller would get them just to the cap.

If I were Beane, I wouldn't go splurge in 2025. I'd let the cap settle and use space for re-ups. That's assuming players develop.

Elam developing makes Douglas expendable. And I think replacing Spencer Brown wouldn't be hard if he was let go. But the space might let Beane re-sign him, Epenesa, etc. All going back to my thought on the kids developing.

Reactions: buffalowing88

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I read spotrac wrong then. I thought Miller would get them just to the cap.

If I were Beane, I wouldn't go splurge in 2025. I'd let the cap settle and use space for re-ups. That's assuming players develop.

Elam developing makes Douglas expendable. And I think replacing Spencer Brown wouldn't be hard if he was let go. But the space might let Beane re-sign him, Epenesa, etc. All going back to my thought on the kids developing.

That's still a big IF haha. I do like the mentality the kid has. He seems laser-focused and invested in the team and part of the chemistry on that defense in particular.

I agree about not splurging in 2025. It hasn't paid off in the past with us and we probably won't be the complete iteration of this Allen 2.0 team until that season anyways. 2026 with the stadium opening and Allen hitting his "peak" as a QB (historically it's right around 30) may be the endgame and everything is working towards that.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Yeah it's interesting what they end up doing with Miller. I think eitherway he's cut, just depends on if there's a reason to do the post June cut. Is there always someone out there after June 1 that it makes sense to utilize the cap space? If not, then yeah what's the point of the post June1.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY

I'm curious about how Samuel will look/fit in with their other pieces

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I'm curious about how Samuel will look/fit in with their other pieces
I think Brady to going to go with some combination of what he learned from Sean Payton with a lean toward the west coast offense. Here's what I think we'll see:

Kincaid: Shockey/Graham type target who gets the most targets and threatens defenses in a lot of way

Coleman/Claypool: Colston/Thomas X receiver role, with the second most targets and a lot of possession plays.

Shakir: Lance Moore type routes, lots of YAC, lots of use all over the field.

Samuel/MVS: Meachem/Devery Henderson role of stretching the field. With Samuel mixing in some running and gadget type plays.

Cook: Bush/Sproles receiving threat.

I'm not sure how he's going to mix in Knox and 12 personnel. Maybe the Billy Miller/David Thomas role from 2008-2010

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I hope josh keeling the honorable position. Politely declined more masonic exposure. Honor their complete control but push that point differential to more epic levels acknowledging the orphic mysteries anf come bring Kelly and the rest invite your ex if you've matured or wait til ur 32 or you are overwhelmed by an experience you only can have or regret not being w whoever you loved . Want to know all your hidden we'll all hamg and you can see yr abuse and still forgive those that rationalize what best in you and know yourself and lead whay was true to you as kindness my friend and caring is exactly how your left tackle transcends roles that diggs may havent umdertood as thay cia level f***kmg of the team can only derail u once
You stay true to your kindness and harsh truths as well are ykur fire and we all know you cam lifet all 53 as they honor respect and lift you. They cant steal at least two of the next four yearz of you and yr giys planting that flag w all of us in about buffalo beating the teams and the masonic cancer , the zebras at their own sport . The want you to kill colonel kurtz and all those that became abusers as you will know on ever play they want to injure you take free will aesy and blows against slavery starting in buffalo Follow yr heart , run amd throw w yr huge heart w the help of this team they cast aside all distractions and give football a soul it may never have had but true want 53 gladiators to flip the script and go down swinging w free will and honor burning a script even if its for u .
An end to puppetry. Real ownership of land without illegal fed taxes lead your tribe out of Tom's exceptionally large cabin mansions .
None of this Matters
It will wll fix itself on its own and empower all youve grown up w simply by winning for yourself
F everything but having fun , winning w your team and TRUSTING them which is the hardest for all of us teddys to say f them keep winning w or without scipts until this is a sport , a real , and beatiful sport , lets see tage find his own Mario lemieux and ride this national movement to avenge four super bowls.
You keep being that humble josh that learns from Jordan ( only on the courts) where you and the 22 bevome killerz unable to be denied everyone topping each other w their humanity each winning and taking over the moment in each second half proving against the league and the zebras you will give everything for everything you take. Just seventeen games to learn to pull that team switch without outside forces just each of your ability to manifest what you yr families and all the fans at Rich and hopefully all glued to our slave yoke boxes overcome 17 games , 18 weak of learning Intense 0 distractions and pick each other up til you conquer what is truly all of yours and ours as ee believe and no medical , whatever obstacle that day will remember the push 3 or four more weeks each year til the task is done

Watch Meru. Stick w yr gut , w your friends til yiu all overcome start practice every day down three touchdowns in the first by zebra. New England has your playbook and the towers puppeted everyone so the waterboy scored on you. Overcome
Overcome the impossible and you'll all teach an enslave public paying rent three time on the homes they thought theh owned , taxes HOA s taking over infiltrated as they are the insurance parasites , w mortgage and rayes beyond reality , food and a car luxuries eating up the former concept of disposable income . as you and we ll overcome a rigged landlord game turned on its head and dissemt is all false and broadcast like WWE . You just focus , teach the team and let team and coaches tell you as u fine tune slowly day adter day until winning w that killer finishing instincts laughing at all the bs you must overcome until our laughter is so loud here and your flame spreading to the rink and everywhere without U and yr guys having to do anything but win and break the heart of each team until on the field this year or next yiu are unmatched at your efficiency , your killer consistency as we all move ignore the east India company selection on Nov 5 as were alone and whoever seems cool diligent EVERY single day until total victory is ours , your friends and buffalo have overcome a machine whose only goals are and end free will, end all sense a genuine ownership touchdown and rest to enjoys
We are strong and w you just winning W HUMBLE dominance and focused honorable behavior of all 53. Beating kc and miami in the news , destroying the ravens on D , dominating each nfc team at their strengths head
We can manifest all we need and the time we desire to enjoy live that only apoear to have self determination w that price moving over 250k as we all become serfs in a feudal system w the coup de grais the collapse of banks thaf will test our ability to manifest a life that protects love and childten and still has fun whatever that becomes
Just like this younger team adjusts to adversity and change. As will we all the next two years. The bills fighting the betrayal of the league's nature and Buffalo waking up to being scammed and adjusting to the masive lie of our live that exist. W the fed and that veil

Last edited:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I hope josh keeling the honorable position. Politely declined more masonic exposure. Honor their complete control but push that point differential to more epic levels acknowledging the orphic mysteries anf come bring Kelly and the rest invite your ex if you've matured or wait til ur 32 or you are overwhelmed by an experience you only can have or regret not being w whoever you loved . Want to know all your hidden we'll all hamg and you can see yr abuse and still forgive those that rationalize what best in you and know yourself and lead whay was true to you as kindness my friend and caring is exactly how your left tackle transcends roles that diggs may havent umdertood as thay cia level f***kmg of the team can only derail u once
You stay true to your kindness and harsh truths as well are ykur fire and we all know you cam lifet all 53 as they honor respect and lift you. They cant steal at least two of the next four yearz of you and yr giys planting that flag w all of us in about buffalo beating the teams and the masonic cancer , the zebras at their own sport . The want you to kill colonel kurtz and all those that became abusers as you will know on ever play they want to injure you take free will aesy and blows against slavery starting in buffalo Follow yr heart , run amd throw w yr huge heart w the help of this team they cast aside all distractions and give football a soul it may never have had but true want 53 gladiators to flip the script and go down swinging w free will and honor burning a script even if its for u .
An end to puppetry. Real ownership of land without illegal fed taxes lead your tribe out of Tom's exceptionally large cabin mansions .
None of this Matters
It will wll fix itself on its own and empower all youve grown up w simply by winning for yourself
F everything but having fun , winning w your team and TRUSTING them which is the hardest for all of us teddys to say f them keep winning w or without scipts until this is a sport , a real , and beatiful sport , lets see tage find his own Mario lemieux and ride this national movement to avenge four super bowls.
You keep being that humble josh that learns from Jordan ( only on the courts) where you and the 22 bevome killerz unable to be denied everyone topping each other w their humanity each winning and taking over the moment in each second half proving against the league and the zebras you will give everything for everything you take. Just seventeen games to learn to pull that team switch without outside forces just each of your ability to manifest what you yr families and all the fans at Rich and hopefully all glued to our slave yoke boxes overcome 17 games , 18 weak of learning Intense 0 distractions and pick each other up til you conquer what is truly all of yours and ours as ee believe and no medical , whatever obstacle that day will remember the push 3 or four more weeks each year til the task is done

Watch Meru. Stick w yr gut , w your friends til yiu all overcome start practice every day down three touchdowns in the first by zebra. New England has your playbook and the towers puppeted everyone so the waterboy scored on you. Overcome
Overcome the impossible and you'll all teach an enslave public paying rent three time on the homes they thought theh owned , taxes HOA s taking over infiltrated as they are the insurance parasites , w mortgage and rayes beyond reality , food and a car luxuries eating up the former concept of disposable income . as you and we ll overcome a rigged landlord game turned on its head and dissemt is all false and broadcast like WWE . You just focus , teach the team and let team and coaches tell you as u fine tune slowly day adter day until winning w that killer finishing instincts laughing at all the bs you must overcome until our laughter is so loud here and your flame spreading to the rink and everywhere without U and yr guys having to do anything but win and break the heart of each team until on the field this year or next yiu are unmatched at your efficiency , your killer consistency as we all move ignore the east India company selection on Nov 5 as were alone and whoever seems cool diligent EVERY single day until total victory is ours , your friends and buffalo have overcome a machine whose only goals are and end free will, end all sense a genuine ownership touchdown and rest to enjoys
We are strong and w you just winning W HUMBLE dominance and focused honorable behavior of all 53. Beating kc and miami in the news , destroying the ravens on D , dominating each nfc team at their strengths head
We can manifest all we need and the time we desire to enjoy live that only apoear to have self determination w that price moving over 250k as we all become serfs in a feudal system w the coup de grais the collapse of banks thaf will test our ability to manifest a life that protects love and childten and still has fun whatever that becomes
Just like this younger team adjusts to adversity and change. As will we all the next two years. The bills fighting the betrayal of the league's nature and Buffalo waking up to being scammed and adjusting to the masive lie of our live that exist. W the fed and that veil

So basically despite what is happening in the world and the country and despite what anyone says about the Bills, or anything that has happened to the Bills in the past, they will overcome all and be a success this year. Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad