Trade Deadline Discussion Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Yzerman looking very annoyed. His body language seems to tell that he really didn't want to trade Marty.

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
Gauthier haters:

I thought that cammalleri was worth a first?

I'll admit I thought Cammalleri would fetch at least 2nd rounder plus a later pick (edit *had he been healthier). I wonder what offers Burke rejected and if he's gonna just end up re-signing him.

That's the most puzzling non-move that happened today IMHO

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Going back to a trade.....what did Diaz do or didn't do to make the Nucks give him away like that? I mean, was never a fan but geez....that didn't take long.

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
Been searching everywhere. I guess Louis Jean was off base on this.

I gave my interpretation earlier in the thread : When we got Vanek, they announced it was for Collberg and a 2nd, then added "there might me more news coming from Mtl, maybe another move".

Then later we got news that a 5th pick was also coming from NYI ; me thinks that was all there was to it. No other move ; just another piece to the previous move.

habitue*

Overall good to excellent two days for Bergevin.

Acquired one key piece player, one solid depth guy for his D + one insurance policy in goal with NHL experience.

for almost next to nothing in terms of talents and $$$

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Dreger Report:"Now Nonis is believed to be intrested to acquire a donut. The asking price is reported to be no higher then 97cents. Wether Nonis is willing to pay that it remains to be seen but former Gm Jay Feaster is eyeing it up."

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
Dreger Report:"Now Nonis is believed to be intrested to acquire a donut. The asking price is reported to be no higher then 97cents. Wether Nonis is willing to pay that it remains to be seen but former Gm Jay Feaster is eyeing it up."

that's funny, well done :laugh:

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Damn Rangers just played the Bruins, imagine if they played Bruins tonight and Diaz scores again? :laugh:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Raphael Diaz ‏@diaz_raphael_61 33s
I have been traded again, 4weeks, 3 nhl organisations, 1 Olympics , this is hockey....

Lol that's gotta be crazy for Diaz

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
if Bourque is gone, i'm in love with Bergevin

Bourque has no place on this team after getting Vanek.

None. Our 4th line of White, Moen, Prust, Weise are all better than Bourque.

I am sure a Bulldogs sweater would look good on Bourque.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Vanek, Gaborik etc didn't go for a 1st. Cammy is clearly two steps below those guys.

Right. But that person's post was disingenuous. How do you compare trade value 2 years ago in a different market? No one was giving up anything this year. It does not make Gauthier's deal any less dumb than it was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad