Proposal: TOR-DET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I think Engvall is probably more important to Toronto than a 5th, but if he's not, I hope Edmonton would offer a 4th, because I actually like the player.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Very large and fast , but doesn't use said size at all and poor hands . Decent defensively/plays low event hockey . For a 5th you probably just keep the depth though.

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021
I think Engvall is probably more important to Toronto than a 5th, but if he's not, I hope Edmonton would offer a 4th, because I actually like the player.

He's the odd man out 100%. Keefe does not like him - we have a ton of depth.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
The "Value Of: Engvall" thread seems to think he is not worth this much. Detroit is also pretty much the last team that should look at trading for a player like this

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
He's the odd man out 100%. Keefe does not like him - we have a ton of depth.

Hes hurt right now so we don't actually know that for a fact. Also he could go play for the Marlies if unclaimed on waivers ( if he is indeed not breaking w big club) . His cap hit might allow him to slip through and provide In house depth.

CupcakeSprinkles

Apr 11, 2021
Hes hurt right now so we don't actually know that for a fact. Also he could go play for the Marlies if unclaimed on waivers ( if he is indeed not breaking w big club) . His cap hit might allow him to slip through and provide In house depth.

He will likely get claimed - you can't teach his mix of size & skating

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Wings pass.

Your value is fine, but we don't need anymore depth players. Maybe a playoff team would give a 4th or a 5th for him, but we aren't the team to do it.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
Wouldnt mind! As a drw first and tml 2nd i have seen engvall play quite a bit. He had a hot streak going into playoffs last year. Fast ,tall and seems to be able to score with limited ice time.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Why do the Leafs care about a 5th round pick? Wings already have enough bottom 6 guys. Weird to see a proposal for something so insignificant.

Reactions: lilidk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad