top Goalies

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
What criteria? You can go to the AHL site and get stats there for determining your "top".

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I can't speak on the East, but in the west I think Allen, Mrazek and Ortio were the top 3 in the West last year.

I vote for Allen, Mrazek and McCollum from Grand Rapids.

Honorable Mentions: Rookies Joni Ortio and Marek Mazenec from Milwaukee. If he hadn't spent so many games in Nashville, he would have had better AHL stats for wins, rather than 18 in 31 games. Better defensemen would have helped. Milwaukee is looking at an all new set of D-men for this year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I vote for Allen, Mrazek and McCollum from Grand Rapids.

Honorable Mentions: Rookies Joni Ortio and Marek Mazenec from Milwaukee. If he hadn't spent so many games in Nashville, he would have had better AHL stats for wins, rather than 18 in 31 games. Better defensemen would have helped. Milwaukee is looking at an all new set of D-men for this year.
much of what you said about Mazenec can be said for Ortio too, the Heat's defense wasn't great and this year the only returning members are Wotherspoon and Ramage (who had some ECHL time). I am actually quite concerned about their defense if they don't assign Potter and don't sign Yonkman.

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
Still early, but I think M. Subban has a very solid chance of being a great starting NHL netminder in the years to come. He has tons of pure athletic talent (like his brother) and his form has improved greatly since the start of last season. If he can perfect his butterfly he is all but guaranteed to be the real deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,050.00