Top 5 (22 and under): NJD vs MTL vs DET vs OTT vs BUF vs ANA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Best

• NJD: J.Hughes-Holtz-Mercer-L.Hughes-Nemec

• MTL: Suzuki-Caufield-Slafkovsky-Dach-Guhle

• DET: Raymond-Berggren-Seider-Edvinsson-Cossa(G)

• OTT: Stutzle-Tkachuk-Greig-Pinto-Sanderson

• BUF: Cozens-Quinn-Krebs-Power-Dahlin

• ANA: Zegras-McTavish-Drysdale-Mintyukov-Zellweger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I'm not the one whining because the constraints on the poll don't favour my team.

Not winning. It's context. Go away with this type of narrative. It's too confrontational and you're reaching for something that don't exist. You didn't comprehend this one well and now your stuck in your belittle hole.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I added Savoie instead of Krebs.
I added Lundestrom instead of Zellweger.

Jack Hughes
Rasmus Dahlin
Moritz Seider
Simon Nemec
Owen Power
Jamie Drysdale
Nick Suzuki
Lukas Raymond
Cole Caufield
Trevor Zegras
Tim Stutzle
Luke Hughes
Jack Quinn
Juraj Slafkovsky
Pavel Mintyukov
Matthew Savoie
Dawson Mercer
Alexander Holtz

Brady Tkachuk
Mason Mactavish
Kirby Dach
Jonathan Bergrenn
Simon Edvinsson

Dylan Cozens
Jake Sanderson
Kaiden Guhle
Isaac Lundestrom
Shane Pinto
Ridley Grieg

Sebastian Cossa

As assets this is how I would rank them.

Sens don't hang, Tkachuk and Stutzle are nice but theyre lacking for the rest. I think the Kraken at least have a better pool.

Habs would probably be there if they went Wright+Firkus for me but this isn't it, theyre 4th.

Anaheim and Montreal are pretty much equal to me all through the top 5 and even further down if you add Zellweger/Hutson, Gaucher/Beck, Barron/Warren... Ill give the nod to Anaheim for good faith.

Detroit comes in as a very strong 3rd place.

Buffalo

New Jersey by a landslide at first, mostly because Hughes is a star, also because of Nemec.
Wow did this age terribly hahahaha

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Imagine bumping an 8 months old thread at 8 am in the morning because you're petty I didn't overrate your overrated players
The irony of you and your content calling someone else petty. You were massively wrong just own it. Or just tell us the real reason you made the list. Ill give you a hint it has to do with the irony.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The irony of you and your content calling someone else petty. You were massively wrong just own it. Or just tell us the real reason you made the list. Ill give you a hint it has to do with the irony.
I made the list because I believe this is the list of best players for the future.

I dont really care if you think all your players are super duper awesome, good for you if you do. The reality is this list is literally littered with talented players with sky high ceilings, its not just Ottawa that has some good players, lol.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I made the list because I believe this is the list of best players for the future.

I dont really care if you think all your players are super duper awesome, good for you if you do. The reality is this list is literally littered with talented players with sky high ceilings, its not just Ottawa that has some good players, lol.
Has nothing to do with me 'thinking all your players are super duper awesome'. I just know how to evaluate. The reality is you were very very wrong. Take the L stop making excuses for your inability to project talent.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Has nothing to do with me 'thinking all your players are super duper awesome'. I just know how to evaluate. The reality is you were very very wrong. Take the L stop making excuses for your inability to project talent.
I cant be wrong on something thats ongoing.

Has the development of all these players been frozen in time? Is it just the Sens players that will get better?

• Haha
Reactions: swiftwin

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I cant be wrong on something thats ongoing.

Has the development of all these players been frozen in time? Is it just the Sens players that will get better?
The sens players dont need to get any better for this list to look pathetic. Thats how bad it was. They could all stay the same and it would still look bad.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

NHL Fanatik

Off the Naughty List
Mar 1, 2023
circa 2011
C'mon man. You had Holtz over Brady Tkachuk and Raymond over Stutzle (among many other bad takes).

It's okay, we've all been there.
I had Patrick over Nico by a lot, Marner being a bust, and Lafreniere/Byfield/Kakko being studs

But to be fair to myself I think most had Lafreniere and Kakko being studs lol. Thought Kakko had 40G potential and Lafreniere would rival Jack Hughes for a decade

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I had Patrick over Nico by a lot, Marner being a bust, and Lafreniere/Byfield/Kakko being studs

But to be fair to myself I think most had Lafreniere and Kakko being studs lol. Thought Kakko had 40G potential and Lafreniere would rival Jack Hughes for a decade
Lol we've all done it.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Yeah, pretty obvious that Holtz and Raymond and a few others are not livign up to their potential
Those guys never had the potential to be better than Tkachuk and Stutzle respectively. And you had Sanderson crazy low too.

You just misjudged the talent in Ottawa. Stutzle and Tkachuk should have been ahead of every forward except Hughes.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Yeah no thanks.
I was trying to be nice about it but those rankings were brutal, showing significant bias towards draft position and Habs players. Suzuki and Caufield are nowhere near Stutzle's level, and they are both below Zegras as well. And you had Slafkovsky over Tkachuk lol.

I also don't understand why Suzuki is allowed on this list but you didn't include Hischier? Or Norris? Habs bias... Seriously just be a man and take the L.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad