Post-Game Talk: Tkachuk Ka-ching! Panthers sweep Canes on way to the Finals!

Now do you believe??

• Yes

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Screenshot_20230524_082859_Chrome.jpg

Finish it for the people from the past and the present

Pardon me Ducks, I'm borrowing your song

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
As usual, here is my pessimist loser attitude post that has somehow not worked out once in the last 11 games or so.

Even with Barkov back, he's probably playing injured so our defense will struggle, Bob is posting numbers completely unsustainable and the Hurricanes are too good to get swept.

On top of that, we haven't won a Game 4 since like... ever so....

Canes win 7-2

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see Carolina going down quietly. With the exception of G2 against Boston, we've been in too many close games that ended up as wins. For one night, can we channel our 2021-22 season and put up like 7 or 8? Be up 4-0 after one? I can't take anymore of these 1 goal games from a stress perspective. Just dominate tonight.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Most teams think they are going to win.

The Panthers know they are going to win.

That's true. The way they played in all of their OT games tells a lot. They dominated all OTs. It's crazy how they looked calm and confident against the bruints in game 7 OT. They just knew they were going to win it.

Reactions: harv33173

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
That's true. The way they played in all of their OT games tells a lot. They dominated all OTs. It's crazy how they looked calm and confident against the bruints in game 7 OT. They just knew they were going to win it.
This was an old saying that the Miami Hurricanes football team used to have as a mindset. And it was true and I see that developing here as a mindset this team seems to carry.

Reactions: harv33173

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Barkov had his firmware upgraded again.. He is going to need a few more animated celebrations in repertoire for his upcoming goals.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
First it was the best regular season team in NHL history. Then it was the best Leafs team of the modern era. Next its the best forechecking team in the NHL that had the 2nd highest point totals.

To quote the immortal Ric Flair, "To be the man, you've got to beat the man. Wooooooo!!!!"

This means so much for my mental health.

Reactions: pantherbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad