Time to change goal song?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’ve never been a fan of this generic “Hey” song we currently have. Feels like it’s been playing forever. Our current goal song was released during the 2017 playoffs. It’s been 7 years and I think we are long due for a new ambiance.

This song belongs to the Bergevin era and it would be nice to have a song to associate with the rebuild that’s ongoing and the Hughes/Gorton era.

2000-2004 : L’Oreille
2005-2008 : U2 Vertigo
2008-2009 : Generation-Simple Plan
2009-2012: U2 Vertigo Remix
2012-2013: l’Oreille Remix
2013-2017: Le but- Loco Locass
2017-Current: Hey! Twilight Trio

Each song had it’s own vibe and memories associated with them. Time to usher into this new era with a new song. Do you agree? What was your favorite goal song?

Unpopular opinion: The Centennial song we had by Simple Plan was great.

Last edited:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I’ve never been a fan of this generic “Hey” song we currently have. Feels like it’s been playing forever. Our current goal song was released during the 2017 playoffs. It’s been 7 years and I think we are long due for a new ambiance.

This song belongs to the Bergevin era and it would be nice to have a song to associate with the rebuild that’s ongoing and the Hughes/Gorton era.

2000-2004 : L’Oreille
2005-2008 : U2 Vertigo
2008-2009 : Generation-Simple Plan
2009-2012: U2 Vertigo Remix
2012-2013: l’Oreille Remix
2013-2017: Le but- Loco Locass
2017-Current: Hey! Twilight Trio

Each song had it’s own vibe and memories associated with them. Time to usher into this new era with a new song. Do you agree? What was your favorite goal song?

Unpopular opinion: The Centennial song we had by Simple Plan was great.

Wow I had forgotten about that Simple Plan song not gonna lie

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
NHL Teams would probably never do this (I think I've heard of one or two, not sure if they're in the NHL or not) but I'd be a big fan of seeing the lads pick their own goal songs (much like the walk-up songs in baseball).

Give each guy a little uniqueness and personality. Some of the walk up/closer songs along with the entrances have been iconic as well.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I've never paid too much attention the the goal song...
24 years of not scoring enough goals to even make it matter right there folks. :sarcasm:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Always thought that this entrance would make a great goal song....

And here how it would actually sound at the Bell center with the crowd

Reactions: austin316

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
yes please, it blows.

I love the Canucks , takese me back to my youth when they score!

Reactions: the

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
To me it seem evident and I said it multiple time. we need multiple song depending on the situation…
To catch the different energy…
I would have a song for each player it would be cool but it might be to individual and less consistency they would get it wrong to many time so base on the situation would be easier
Not necessarily those song but something like

Game winner OT - All I do is win
tying goal can’t stop me now
Go head - Oreille
Goal when leading - le but
Goal while trailing - Happier / lose your self
PK / PP seven nation Army / Can’t hold us
Shoutout- high Hope/ light em up / Sandstrom
Shoutout save - hey man, nice shot

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
NHL Teams would probably never do this (I think I've heard of one or two, not sure if they're in the NHL or not) but I'd be a big fan of seeing the lads pick their own goal songs (much like the walk-up songs in baseball).

Give each guy a little uniqueness and personality. Some of the walk up/closer songs along with the entrances have been iconic as well.
Surprised more teams don’t do this. Caps are one

Reactions: themilosh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad