Lindbohm 5
Ott 5
Backes 4
Cole 3
Gunnarsson 2
Lapierre 2
Porter 2
Jackman 1

Not quite sure how Jaskin has climbed this high on the list, but here we are.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Elliott
Tarasenko
Butler

I thought Tarasenko made some great chances that just weren't finished. The other two votes are self explanatory.

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
Jaskin, and Tarasenko were strong IMO. Elliott played well but his rebound control really didn't make me confident. Tarasenko made some nice setups tonight but he made the fatal mistake of playing on a line with Berglund.

Last edited:

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
Elliott
Pietro
Butler

Accidentally voted Backes instead of Butler.

Butler? Butler was out there for only 13 minutes and Forsberg made him his *****. Got caught floating and then Forsberg beat him clean one on one for a goal that was disallowed but should have been counted IMO. Also cleanly lost the board battle behind the net and then screened Elliott during the centering pass leading to the 1st NSH goal. He backed into Elliott on another Forsberg shot that Elliott couldn't see and it barely hit post. Honestly he must have been scared to play the guy at all whatsoever because I never saw him do it and the guy just racked up the shots. Just because the guy had a long distance point shot squeak through traffic doesn't get him my POTG vote.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
1.) Elliot (no brainer, had a real good night for being rusty from being injured for a month)

2.) Tarasenko

3.) Jaskin (Very noticeable out there, although I almost voted for Stastny here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad