OT: Thread About Nothing (TaN #...lost count)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'd love to believe it Jim. But, shit man, things don't look great for us right now.

I worry for my children.
It's a right of passage to worry for your children's future. It's been done since the dawn of time. The environment you create for them is the only lasting one that matters... smile my man life is good.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Just took them for ice cream after school. It's the simple things in life.
Awesome idea. Im going to follow your lead.

There is this place near us called Jeremiah’s Italian Ice that puts layers of Ice cream and then Italian ice to create flavors. I doubted it at first but after trying, its pretty fantastic.

IMG_0091.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons and JimEIV

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Awesome idea. Im going to follow your lead.

There is this place near us called Jeremiah’s Italian Ice that puts layers of Ice cream and then Italian ice to create flavors. I doubted it at first but after trying, its pretty fantastic.

View attachment 888523

We have a place near us, Carlo's ices. The family came here in the 1920's and still make their family recipe gelato.

They do four flavours a day. Today's were Strawberry, butterscotch, raspberry and bubblegum. I had two scoops of butterscotch on a waffle cone.

The kids love it because they have guinea pigs and rabbits in hutches in the seating area outside. Backs onto a huge farm. Lovely place.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
We have a place near us, Carlo's ices. The family came here in the 1920's and still make their family recipe gelato.

They do four flavours a day. Today's were Strawberry, butterscotch, raspberry and bubblegum. I had two scoops of butterscotch on a waffle cone.

The kids love it because they have guinea pigs and rabbits in hutches in the seating area outside. Backs onto a huge farm. Lovely place.
You've convinced me. My flight leaves in the morning.

Reactions: My3Sons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Meh...we vote for crime syndicates not individuals... Which cartel do you want to have controlling interest?

Either way we are all just remoras hoping for some scraps to drift back out of the sharks mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad