Post-Game Talk: This is the end

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Was this season a success?

• Total voters

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Is there a reason Skinner wasn't pulled with 2 minutes on the clock and in complete control of the o-zone? Waited until 1:30 and by that point, the stars were gassed. McDavid could barely skate and had a bad turnover near the end because he was completely out of breath.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I feel like that was McDavids one chance at a cup and him going pointless in Game 7 is going to haunt him his entire career. It’s extremely hard to even get here and our cap situation is only going to get worse.

That said, incredibly proud that this group made it to Game 7 of the finals with how the season started.

Sad that it was a bust after all.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'm proud of the team to come back from the start they had early in the season to come within 1 game of the Cup.

They can hold their heads high at the comeback they had in this series as well. Just a little short... but no question they were just as good as this Panthers team in this series... and arguably better in 5 of the 7 games as well.

It's a game of inches and tonight just wasn't the Oilers night... but I think they've done so well to get this far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad