Thinks that Bernier was hurt prior to him starting against Los Angeles

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I haven't heard this until tonight and I can't see how Howard Berger would know this, but on his Twitter account he said the following.

Howard Berger ‏@Berger_BYTES ·2 hrs
Still waiting for someone - anyone - in the media to ask Carlyle about his season-destroying decision to allow Bernier to start in L.A.?

If Bernier was injured prior to that game no one thought he was and he looked healthy in his previous starts against Philadelphia and Anaheim. So is this another case of Berger trying to start something to make Carlyle look bad or is Berger completely wrong?

ALEXJD93

LOL
Dec 12, 2013
Pretty sure even Bernier admitted to this, was questioning himself before the start but wanted to play because of the matchup

PeeBee78

Sep 18, 2009
T-Dot!
Pretty sure Carlyle addressed this in either a post-game or post-practice media scrum. Bernier had a niggle going into the game but managed to hurt his hammy badly on that stretch save....

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Carlyle said he hurt something the day of the San jose game. After I heard that I too questioned why Bernier still ended up starting against La....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad