Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Pinto isn’t gonna cost the 12OV pick.

My brain saw 120 volts, and I spent way too long trying to decipher what that meant.

Top choices:
Power pick
Hot pick
Current pick (as in this year's pick)

That's about when I realized my stupidity.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
joey-tribbiani.gif

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I literally vomited. I don't think i've ever heard someone talk so smarmy with everything he says. It makes my skin crawl.

That’s what the whole conference is. I am not surprised at all he came from healthcare. I don’t understand how guys like him not only make a living but do very well. He’s kind of like a worthless influencer. Don’t get it.

Jones said a few good things. He wasn’t going on about culture. He was more focused on making Philly a destination people actually want to play in. Seems related to cutter.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
4min in.

Like listening to a scumbag politician. All is well.

They sure do love to control the narrative. Top 5 organization in the NHL. Rainbows, and unicorns. :laugh:

I don’t know how many examples are needed for people to see Comcast is problem #1. No clue with Scott, no clue with Hilferty.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly thought he was a lot older given the few times I heard him talk he came off very senile. Don’t get me wrong he’s not young but I thought he was pushing his 80’s & not 70’s like he actually is.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
4min in.

Like listening to a scumbag politician. All is well.

They sure do love to control the narrative. Top 5 organization in the NHL. Rainbows, and unicorns. :laugh:

I don’t know how many examples are needed for people to see Comcast is problem #1. No clue with Scott, no clue with Hilferty.
He said this?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I liked the line about how Hilferty gets stopped multiple times a day in the street with people telling him they're excited about the direction of the team :laugh:

I’m gonna guess there’s a fair chance players on the team could go out in public in the city & not be recognized let alone Dan Hilferty.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Nothing but the best?

They had the WORST Powerplay in the league! :scared:

And smelt *sniff sniff* 🤮

Typical business chatter. Hilferty isn't going to poor mouth his management team. That doesn't happen is his world. As for good culture in a hockey locker room, what would he even know about that topic? He's just corporate speak.
All this proves is that Hilferty is to be ignored. What he understands about the game one could put on the head of a pin. He's with the club for community relationships and selling seats to corporation organizations. If you're looking for a Dombrowski or Roseman type in the Flyers organization, keep searching. Hilferty is not that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad