Pre-Game Talk: There's a game tonight! @Rangers 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If Kreider comes within 20 feet of Price he better be eating his meals through a straw for a looong time

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Rangers will have 25 shots for after the 1st period.

But we will still win.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rangers have the speed to match the Habs. Goalies are a wash. Canadiens will be lucky not to lose by 3 or more and get totally dominated. Not a good feeling about this one.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Prust can bash Kreider's head in just like he did to Stepan.

I love Prust and all he brings to the table, but Kreider is no pushover. There is nobody in our roster who will scare him enough do avoid doing damage to Price again if he wants to.

habscup*

I love Prust and all he brings to the table, but Kreider is no pushover. There is nobody in our roster who will scare him enough do avoid doing damage to Price again if he wants to.

Well Emelin can do what he did to Spezza, see if Kreider still won't care.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Holy negativity around here, I am not scared of these guys one bit. Dallas had 2 5 on 3's and Montreal were only playing with 5 D for most of the game, that and Seguin is awesome. All this after the allstar break and they still won.

Anyway I think the boys play a better all round game to repay Price for being awesome. Also looking forward to seeing a new fourth line tonight hopefully.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005

Beaulieu gives up 2"&30lbs but he could be the guy who'd kick Kreider's ass in a real (not staged) fight. A little bigger and a lot meaner than Prust.

Meh I don't like fights but I really don't like Habs getting pushed around.

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
Lol...and who exactly do we have in the lineup that can come remotely close to making that happen?

Well if price can jump high enough.....

bruce-lee-death-stomp-o.gif

:sarcasm:

Davebo*

Price himself could take him, I bet. ;)

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Beaulieu gives up 2"&30lbs but he could be the guy who'd kick Kreider's ass in a real (not staged) fight. A little bigger and a lot meaner than Prust.

Meh I don't like fights but I really don't like Habs getting pushed around.

Nate only needs one punch and if he's pissed look out.
Crazy > height and weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad