Post-Game Talk: The wind blew some leaves back onto the driveway, but Florida still up 3-1 in the series

What will happen tonight?

• Falling leafs

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Burning leafs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
giphy (1).gif

Florida Panthers lines
A bunch of legends

Toronto Maple Leafs lines
A bunch of leaves

MTYzMzE3NzI4MzUyOTM3MjYy.jpg

Never done this before so I shall add as I work out how to add exciting and useful things...

GO CATS!!​

Last edited:

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
So, I like Paul Maurice’s press conferences but I have to admit - sometimes I have no idea what he’s talking about or how it relates to the question he was asked…

He does a great job of sounding interesting without saying anything substantive…

But that’s what I love about him! That’s our coach!

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
So, I like Paul Maurice’s press conferences but I have to admit - sometimes I have no idea what he’s talking about or how it relates to the question he was asked…

He does a great job of sounding interesting without saying anything substantive…

But that’s what I love about him! That’s our coach!

He's basically turned in Florida man coach edition.

• Haha
Reactions: Prominence Problem

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Dear Hockey gods,

Please forgive the heathens who are releasing the cursed shirt. Please accept this sacrifice and bless us tonight with your graces

1683738161172.png

May our sticks be long, hard, firm, and unrelenting.
May our legs be strong and fast so that they may thrust us into victory.
May our bodies be powerful to plow us into victory.

Bless us hockey god Bauer, hockey god CCM, hockey god Brian, hockey god Reebok, hockey god Koho, and hockey god Vaughn.

Guide us and let our players get that big thing on our sticks.

1683738444567.png

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Been wearing the same hat since Game 6 of the first Round, everyday including at work and even to sit and watch the game in my couch. Here we go again, I like to think the routine is working. LFG

View attachment 706163

you glue that on your head so there's no risk of falling off

And to whoever it was that went to take a piss during game 2 and the panthers scored those goals at the start of the 2nd period, you keep it out and let it hang the whole game

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
It's interesting seeing everyone tense up now. We've been on house money since game 5 last series. Will we keep winning every single game? No. Will this group somehow lose every fiber of work ethic and resiliency all of a sudden to lose 4 in a row? Also, no. Enjoy the ride, you might just be watching something super special.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
This might be the hardest game to win. We have a smart group so the boys know how Toronto will come out to play. They’re the desperate ones, let’s capitalize on their mistakes as they try throwing the kitchen sink at us. Hope we can close this out tonight. Cmon boys let’s do this!! Have a game for the ages to wrap up a memorable series!!

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Dear Hockey gods,

Please forgive the heathens who are releasing the cursed shirt. Please accept this sacrifice and bless us tonight with your graces

View attachment 706135

May our sticks be long, hard, firm, and unrelenting.
May our legs be strong and fast so that they may thrust us into victory.
May our bodies be powerful to plow us into victory.

Bless us hockey god Bauer, hockey god CCM, hockey god Brian, hockey god Reebok, hockey god Koho, and hockey god Vaughn.

Guide us and let our players get that big thing on our sticks.

View attachment 706142
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Feeling just as confident as I did in game's 1, 2 and 3. The boys will come out to play tonight and throw the final bits of dirt on the burial of this era in Toronto Maple Leafs history.

6-1 Panthers
Lots of leaf fans here. Crazy how their attitude has changed between the 2 off days.They were feeling very Optimistic Tuesday, today not so much. Funny thing is nothing has changed.

I like that score you predicted. I'll do you one better and say 7-1.

This might be the hardest game to win. We have a smart group so the boys know how Toronto will come out to play. They’re the desperate ones, let’s capitalize on their mistakes as they try throwing the kitchen sink at us. Hope we can close this out tonight. Cmon boys let’s do this!! Have a game for the ages to wrap up a memorable series!!
I know coach gives words of wisdom, But I think big Walt would have something to say to chucky before game 4. Expect him to score tonight.

Fincat16

Oct 14, 2021
It's important to score the first goal and come out hard. It has looked that they play relaxed and loose, but also very hard and competing. If those things happen we are okay.

Barky has been very good defensively and now it's time to do more offensively. I hope Duke builds up from last game. I hope he can continue to use his speed and find a way to stretch Toronto's defencive line. It should open more space to Barkov and CV if he is threat out there.

3rd line has been best line this series. All of them in that line has stepped up their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad