The Tank Megathread | 8 | The Tank Awakens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MISC*

Innnnnnnn Brehs

Knight53 and I been tanking since the start of the year.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
2015-07-11-1436583300-383638-willsmithpursuithappiness.gif

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
5 pts back from Anaheim despite being 2 games up. :handclap:

The bad thing is that a wildcard slot, once utterly unattainable, seems possible now. 6 pts back of Colorado, but with 3 games in hand. Colorado better win the next game.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
5 pts back from Anaheim despite being 2 games up. :handclap:

The bad thing is that a wildcard slot, once utterly unattainable, seems possible now. 6 pts back of Colorado, but with 3 games in hand. Colorado better win the next game.

Yes, we just have to lose the next game since it's against Colorado.

Roy Baby*

Sep 28, 2015
Phoenix,AZ
laine plz

You gotta temper your expectations... Canucks aren't that bad to get Laine and the Canucks have the worst luck of all time with...well, everything....just outside top 5 is a better way to cope with it..Canucks aren't getting any of the big 5 so might as well get used to it :shakehead

Love

Feb 29, 2012
You gotta temper your expectations... Canucks aren't that bad to get Laine and the Canucks have the worst luck of all time with...well, everything....just outside top 5 is a better way to cope with it..Canucks aren't getting any of the big 5 so might as get used to it :shakehead

Please refer to post #4 of this thread by Knight53.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
We need a franchise potential player. A guy we can be excited about. A guy that dazzles every time he touches the puck. That is Patrik Laine. Get er done.

Roy Baby*

Sep 28, 2015
Phoenix,AZ
Please refer to post #4 of this thread by Knight53.

Yes? And? It takes the Sedins to show up and this team has disappointed with a lot of big wins + they're all healthy now ...this team doesn't want to see you or I smile ...that's a fact...its been that way since the start of this franchise and just watch JB be delusional enough to be a buyer...not to mention Colorado is proven to out tank and out cup us.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
jets can go **** off, they already got too many good young players (and good players in general) to be tanking

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
Fire sale... not long now

I want Dubois/McLeod and a pair of best D available with a contender's late 1st and our own early 2nd.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
The most exciting part of the tank is that a top 5 pick could be the last piece we need to fully rebuild and be legit in 5 years.

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
We need a franchise potential player. A guy we can be excited about. A guy that dazzles every time he touches the puck. That is Patrik Laine. Get er done.
We do,BUT only after Willie is gone,otherwise why bother,the guy would be played on the 4th line all year,and only after Dorsett and Vey.I want this clown fired right after the end of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad