Post-Game Talk: The Sidney Cry-Fest has Officially Begun. - PGT talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Outclassed? Nope. But the Bruins got under his skin and knocked him off his game.

If you can't even accept that Crosby was outclassed LAST NIGHT, then I really question your Brandeis-esque "objectivity."

Bone for your jar

Feb 2, 2011
Boston, Mass.
everyone of your posts hints to you not even being a bruins fan. Who is your real team?

I completely disagree with du556's take on Crosby last night, but I don't think that would justify me questioning his fanhood. It's entirely possible to be a passionate fan but still be one that tries not to see the world through black-and-gold tinted glasses. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact it's something I respect.

C'mon people, we should have room for disagreement here without waving the excommunication card.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I wrote this at 11:13 last night.

Be prepared everyone, I am going to let you know how this plays out:

The Penguins start the ****.

The Bruins don't respond by fighting, they just respond by winning.

The Penguins then say "We don't want to play that style of game. We don't want to engage in that kind of stuff after the whistle."

Media members everywhere say that the bruins are winning by starting ****.

Mike Gillis ********* in front of a mirror.

This is what will happen. By the time Monday rolls around Rask will have shot Crosby at the end of the second, and Bergeron stabbed Malkin to start all of that.

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
Funny considering he and his team slash and hit away from the whistle for no reason more than any team I have ever seen. Chippy, whiny, POS team.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
If every time Crosby whined a malnourished child was given a burger. Boom! No more world hunger.

Morbid obesity and diabetes on the other hand....

Crosby whining is nothing new. It's a well documented occurrence and is known league wide. It gets him off his game so rather than complain about it I want him to whine. I want the Bruins to punish him physically until purple is his primary color. I want them to chirp him so much he can't even hear the crowd noise. I want them to nudge, poke, and bump him after each and every whistle and get his panties so twisted he loses all circulation in his legs! I want his blood pressure to be 187 over "p**sed off!" Bring on more games like this because whiney Crosby put up a goose egg in nearly every stat but plus minus where he fell on the wrong side of even.

Rancourt Fist Pump

Goulet-lite
Jul 30, 2010
I hope he keeps running his big fat yip. Let Crysby do his thing. The Bruins need to stay disciplined on the road, and let the spoiled brat sink himself and his team.

We seen almost the exact same act from Vancouver, and once they burned up all their currency with the refs in their barn, it was open season for the Bruins to kick the crap out of them back at The Garden.

Not that it would be that easy with the Pens, but if Crosby keeps making the refs look ridiculous, they're gonna get sick and tired of his mouth eventually; then he and his team will be fending for themselves after that. Once it's a 5 on 5 grind, they'll get even more frustrated, and the B's will kick their ass imo.

Philly tactics, but Bruin style. This should get entertaining. Never thought I'd say this, but thx Philly ;)

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
has anybody been reading the Pitt board, apparently we cheated the whole game last night. Pitt fans are despicable, worse than habs and nucks fans IMO

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
When you see all this whining from the usual suspects (Pit / Mtl / Van) you appreciate teams like the Flyers, Bolts, Rangers, Leafs who just took the loss on the chin, without attributing it to thuggery.

This is called being rational.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Sidney and all the Penguin apologists and bangwagon fans are hilarious.

I would like to see Mcquaid and Thornton go this series.

I hope the day comes when the B's have the chance to do what they are constantly accused of (Kind of like the line brawl with the Habs a couple of years ago) by every sally team in the league.

Just send Looch, Thornton, Campbell/Horton, Chara and McQuaid out at the same time to finish off a game, and let them drop the gloves and tune up each and every player on the ice at the time for the Pens.

If you're going to be accused of something, you might as well enjoy the spoils.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
I hope the day comes when the B's have the chance to do what they are constantly accused of (Kind of like the line brawl with the Habs a couple of years ago) by every sally team in the league.

Just send Looch, Thornton, Campbell/Horton, Chara and McQuaid out at the same time to finish off a game, and let them drop the gloves and tune up each and every player on the ice at the time for the Pens.

If you're going to be accused of something, you might as well enjoy the spoils.
This and this.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
When you see all this whining from the usual suspects (Pit / Mtl / Van) you appreciate teams like the Flyers, Bolts, Rangers, Leafs who just took the loss on the chin, without attributing it to thuggery.

This is called being rational.

You can say that 1000x and it still won't be enough.

Amazing how much more respect I have for those franchises (and the Sens and Isles) who dealt with this fraud franchise already this playoff season.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
I just don't know how anyone can objectively say that Crosby wasn't an embarrassment last night. This guy is supposed to be the face of the league and he takes 2 stupid penalties, the latter of which on an obvious slash and he proceeds to whine to the ref for 30 seconds before heading to the box. then after he gets out of the box he goes directly to the ref to whine more. That's not even including his crap with Tuukka after the 2nd. The kid was acting like a spoiled baby, and we've seen him do this more than once. He's supposed to be the leader of an NHL club and the model for the entire league and he acts like that and YES he should be held to a higher standard than guys like Marchand and Burrows because of the pedestal that he himself wants to be put on to. Whenever things like this happen he acts like a kid who has been told he's the greatest thing in the world since he was 12 years old and doesn't know how to handle it when someone isn't bowing down to kiss his ass.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Can we stop reporting on what the Pens fans are saying on their board? I engaged some of them on the main board (couldn't sleep, was bored), but I am not reporting it here like Butters reporting on cartman.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I'm a huge Crosby fan but man he didnt do his name or the game any favors last night. Bumping an opposing goalie is a punk move and even worse when you mouth off to a guy twice your size who knows he can't fight you because of your jaw.

Then comparing Cooke to Marchands hit is laughable. Cooke is a scum whose teammates should be embarrassed of at this point and those two hits weren't even comparable. I was embarrassed to be a Crosby fan last night.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Refs suck, diving only exsists outside of Boston, every Bruins player follows the "CODE", Crosby is a baby, Marchand is a great pest, ALL Penguins fans are arrogant, all Vancouver fans are babies, Cooke ended Savy's career, Ulf ended Neely's, and the Bruins board is home to most intelligent unbiased hockey fans on HF.

Can I be a Bruins fan again???

No one is trying to take your fan card away.

But you seem to come on here just to be condescending to everyone. It's a wonder people take exception.

Marchand is a pest loud and proud. Crosby is a pest who whines about pests. That's the difference. And yes a lot of the fans here are biased - you surprised? We're FANS.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Can we stop reporting on what the Pens fans are saying on their board? I engaged some of them on the main board (couldn't sleep, was bored), but I am not reporting it here like Butters reporting on cartman.

well your just a better fan than me i guess :laugh: Its just the stuff they say is unbelievable. And its coming from the so called tough steelers fanbase

Schmautzie

Dave est magané
Jun 28, 2007
Greater Boston
You don't have to be the greatest lipreader to see that Crosby called Chara a "effing feline" during that tete a tete. If Chara wasn't a responsible, intelligent captain, Crosby would have lost the rest of his teeth.

Yes, I read that too. I think he says to Z "You wanna fight? You're a ****ing p****" To which I thought "Zdeno says he'll go and Crosby calls him names and let's the linesman get between them... who's the ****ing p**** here?"

hotweaselsoup

Mountain That Glides
Apr 4, 2008
Central MA
Yes, I read that too. I think he says to Z "You wanna fight? You're a ****ing p****" To which I thought "Zdeno says he'll go and Crosby calls him names and let's the linesman get between them... who's the ****ing p**** here?"

i3c3wBDZ0v6Dk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad