OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: New Quarter Backs for the Handball team!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don’t think they’ll pick high enough on their own, but would a big trade up shock you? Not much about Khan screams patience so I’d be surprised if he isn’t really aggressive in going after a QB.

Maybe Fields or Wilson will magically solve the QB situation though and it won’t be necessary.
That is a possibility.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If he turns into a serviceable and accurate QB in Philadelphia, what an indictment of Tomlin and the Steelers’ coaching staff…I’d say Tomlin should lose his job but we know that will never happen lol

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Hurts is overrated (imo) anyway. So..it's not going to suprise me when Pickett gets his opportunity at some point. Maybe that comes through injury or Hurts comes back down to earth.

They have a great offense so for Kenny this is one opportunity he can't screw up.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'd be all for bringing back Juju but I'm not sure he's that big of an improvement on what they have already. I think he'd fit because he's a physical slot guy that is willing to block, but he's another WR3 that doesn't really address their need s at WR.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I'd be all for bringing back Juju but I'm not sure he's that big of an improvement on what they have already. I think he'd fit because he's a physical slot guy that is willing to block, but he's another WR3 that doesn't really address their need s at WR.
money-banking-beggar-begs-living_rough-homeless-social_problem-jcen1553_low.jpg

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I would be afraid of a squatter producing a fake lease and it taking months to get them out. All the while they would be trashing the house and letting the water run.

Until the squatting loophole is closed there is no way that I would let anyone in my house hoping to make a few bucks.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I like how news sites consider a personal trainer fluffing up their guy on social media as "reporting"

I guess I shouldn't have too much faith in a site called yardbreaker

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I’m going to rent your house and sleep in your bed so that we can mindmeld into one.
If you have the money, you can have anything you want of mine :laugh:

I would be afraid of a squatter producing a fake lease and it taking months to get them out. All the while they would be trashing the house and letting the water run.

Until the squatting loophole is closed there is no way that I would let anyone in my house hoping to make a few bucks.
They are coming for a weekend. I don't know if you have ever been to a golf tournament, but these are the squatting types.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
So 2025 draft - only major needs I see would be secondary and WR. Wouldn't be opposed to flipping a 1st for a DB, if available. Just push it up a year.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
So 2025 draft - only major needs I see would be secondary and WR. Wouldn't be opposed to flipping a 1st for a DB, if available. Just push it up a year.

DL and QB are both potentially massive needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad