OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
15 yard penalty for playing hard

He did everything the league tells players to do. Doesn't matter.

Reactions: TNT87

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Cam not making that sack killed them. Highest paid players not showing up. TJ, Minkah, Cam... Queen.......all net to nothing.

You pay guys to be difference makers and none of them are today. Combine that with scared offensive playcalling and you get an upset and a disaster. It's not rocket ball

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I'd like for anyone giving Minkah shit for that play to explain to me what he is supposed to do.

I guess just not play the game

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Every single time this defense is asked to do something, it folds. Horrendous game from the defense.

Is Watt even playing? He's been completely invisible.

The defense is statistically elite, but the vibes continue to be that if they faced Mahomes or Allen they would give up 40.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The problem with this defense is that it's only built based on the pass rush, so if that is getting shut down in any given game, the defense is just going to get completely diced up.

The defense is statistically elite, but the vibes continue to be that if they faced Mahomes or Allen they would give up 40.

It's not about the QB as much as it is about pass protection. Their entire defense is reliant on getting sacks.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The refs and that bullshit call on Minkah and then the Colts destroying the Steelers defense, the latter is just not what I expected today at all. Even with injuries. I could have done something else with my morning that wasn’t frustrating to watch like this shit.

At least my good mate is having a better day for his Bengals at the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad