OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Whatever they want to call as the failures this game, Fields isn't one of them right now.

Play calling on both sides for the Steelers, just atrocious.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I mean a field goal was clearly the right call there. It was a 50 yard field goal, they had no chance of scoring a TD there.

They had no chance of a TD because they managed the clock like shit.

1 of 32 teams in the NFL runs a run play with 40 seconds left in the half down 17 with 1 timeout. It is insane.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What's surprising is that the total yardage difference in this game isn't that bad, the Steelers have 180 yards to the Colts 239. The issue is the defense is getting obliterated and Pickens had that awful fumble.

They need a TD to open the 3rd quarter if they want any chance to win this game.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Was and remains a bad take.
We'll see. I remember people laughing about the Jeff Carter take while he was in the midst of a hot streak in January. Months later, thread after thread regarding how he was killing the team.

Steelers playing for a FG was amazingly terrible.
The Colts calling that TO was terrible.
That run with 41 seconds left in the hat was joke and terrible.

Tomlin quote" we're no overly concerned"

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Win or lose, this 2nd half is a proper audition for Fields. Score 14+ knowing the ball's going to be in your hands. I still like what I saw out of him in the 1st half. Pickens and Harris (an abomination of a RB) killed us.

The defense has been so good to open the year but they got whipped in the first half.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Win or lose, this 2nd half is a proper audition for Fields. Score 14+ knowing the ball's going to be in your hands. I still like what I saw out of him in the 1st half. Pickens and Harris (an abomination of a RB) killed us.

The defense has been so good to open the year but they got whipped in the first half.

I think this assumption is giving far too much credit to the Steelers coaching staff :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad