OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Dont panic, they are 2-0!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
People can shit on Najee for not getting out (and rightfully so) but I can understand what he was trying to do and claw back as many yards as possible. Tomlin not calling a timeout on 4th down was more egregious. That drive was completely off kilter after that bad snap. Call the f***ing timeout and get your shit together.

Reactions: T1K and Peat

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
How do you snap that BALLLLLLL??? There better be answers. That is horrific whoever is responsible? Defense mocked the snap? IF so, the REFS should be fired. If that's on Fraizer, he should be .......... somethingk

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Stupid way to lose a game that they seemed committed to losing from the opening snap.

Too bad nobody told Fields that, as he appeared to be trying to win it.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
People can shit on Najee for not getting out (and rightfully so) but I can understand what he was trying to do and claw back as many yards as possible. Tomlin not calling a timeout on 4th down was more egregious. That drive was completely off kilter after that bad snap. Call the f***ing timeout and get your shit together.
Najee has to get out of bounds. moronic team does moronic stuff

T

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Can't expect to win in the NFL when you make as many mistakes as the Steelers did today. You especially can't expect to win when you spent 2 and a half quarters married to the idea of running against a defense that was daring them to pass the ball.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Najee should have went out of bounds and Pickens should not be reaching for the extra yard every time he catches a ball

Take what you get ffs

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Tough loss. Got to figure out this C-QB exchange. That's like 3 including the preseason.

Anybody that blames this on Fields is anchoring on their priors. Think this was the first 3TD game from a Steelers QB since Ben's last year.

That Pickens fumble cost us the game, or at least an opportunity in OT.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
A lot of dumb mistakes by the offense today. Turnovers, bad clock management, too many sacks, bad snaps, etc.

But all the money on this team is on the defensive side, and they crapped the bed hard. A lot of those stars didn't earn their paycheck today.

Also, Dionte balling out ever since Dalton became qb1 is really rubbing it in how poorly planned the offseason wide receiver situation was. Didn't have a suitable back up plan, and didn't even get a worthwhile return.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't wait for Najee Harris to not be on this team anymore.

Tough loss. Got to figure out this C-QB exchange. That's like 3 including the preseason.

Anybody that blames this on Fields is anchoring on their priors. Think this was the first 3TD game from a Steelers QB since Ben's last year.

That Pickens fumble cost us the game, or at least an opportunity in OT.

Also first 300+ passing yard game as well. Best performance by a QB since Ben threw for 308 yards, 3 TDs and 1 interception on 12/9/2021 against the Vikings. Coincidentally, they also lost that game due to the defense collapsing.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Defense gave up too many third and long conversions in the second half. That's been a problem for years now.

I did like the fight they had after going down 17 early.

After nearly two decades Tomlin still doesn't know how to challenge plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad