The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Teared up during Peyton's presser. The man could run for governor today and win in a landslide. Such a fantastic representative of our state and flagship university.

RyanGetzlafsHairline*

For what? Better not be first overall.

LOL, of course not. Murray's last year coupled with his contract lower his value dramatically. Trade won't be official for another day or two, but it is happening. Murray is adjusting his contract to accommodate the trade, return won't be know until the trade is finalized.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I meant trading first overall for Murray plus Philly's first also. It is right in line with something this incompentent team would do.
Yeah but Jon Robinson doesn't exactly seem incompetent, considering he was only one of 5 people Bill Belichick allowed into his draft room and more or less single-handedly picked Rob Gronkowski.

RyanGetzlafsHairline*

DeMarco Murray and the Eagles 4th rounder for the Titans 4th rounder

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Hope it works out for them, but I don't like the workhorse RB idea who's recently had a huge carry load a season or two ago.
They moved down 13 spots in the 4th round to get a guy way better than anyone they've got now. Win for them. And no, drafting Derrick Henry wouldn't have been a better idea in case anyone wants to throw that out.

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Great day for the Titans IMO. Pick up a great running back, who wasn't in a offense for his ability. And he took a pay cut!!!! Pick up a veteran center, and signed a pretty decent wr in Matthews! Oh my! Now we just to sign a right tackle so we can take the hometown guy in jalen Ramsey! Makes the most since put him at safety and our defense is back!!!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
They moved down 13 spots in the 4th round to get a guy way better than anyone they've got now. Win for them. And no, drafting Derrick Henry wouldn't have been a better idea in case anyone wants to throw that out.

Do what? Henry #1!!!!!

/basicallyeverycrazyAlabamafan

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Titans. You have to be falling down drunk to get through their games. Terrible at everything over there.

Hopefully they'll get their act together one of these years. Grew up a Steelers fan but of course pull for the hometown team also.

And the mighty Vols just beat VU at the Bridge. That's just toooooo goooooood.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
As insane as it is that Vandy continues to find paychecks for Kevin Stallings, my other two basketball teams got wins. San Diego State beat Utah State (everyone cares!!) and Western Kentucky knocked off C-USA #1 seed UAB who were 26-5 this year.

Yukon Cornellis

aka Phoneguy
Mar 27, 2010
Hendersonville, TN
Titans. You have to be falling down drunk to get through their games. Terrible at everything over there.

Hopefully they'll get their act together one of these years. Grew up a Steelers fan but of course pull for the hometown team also.

And the mighty Vols just beat VU at the Bridge. That's just toooooo goooooood.

Steelers fan here too, and just cannot pull for the Tutones across the creek. They will always be the Oilers to me.

Typical Vandy, typical Stallings. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad