OT: **The Off-Topic Thread Part 2**

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Hockey Day in Canada is being hosted by my city, haven't gotten around to checking anything out yet but hopefully get there tomorrow and grab an autograph and pic with Lanny :)

Maybe try get on camera for the broadcast so if your watching, look for a guy in a new Flames 3rd :yo:

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Hockey Day in Canada is being hosted by my city, haven't gotten around to checking anything out yet but hopefully get there tomorrow and grab an autograph and pic with Lanny :)

Maybe try get on camera for the broadcast so if your watching, look for a guy in a new Flames 3rd :yo:

You live in Lloyd? My roommate just went back for the weekend to be there for it. Her mom was one of the big organizers for it and is getting interviewed by Ron MacLean (so my roommate has told me).

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Best jerseys ever?

The-Lloydminster-Bobcats-Don-Cherry-uniform-@FriedgeHNIC.jpg

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
they are cows. the tournament's top sponsor is Swiss Milk

most swiss jerseys are atrociously plastered with advertisement, not only for the spengler cup.
25.60069_front_mit_nr_1.jpg

looks pretty bad, but at least we don´t have commercial breaks during the game. If I had to chose I´d take the swiss system
commercial breaks are stupid for the fans and make timeouts obsolete...

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Why has it been so boring here lately

Like do people have lives outside of HF?

Ain't nobody got time for that!

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I've been pretty busy lately. The Flames forum is usually slow during the christmas holidays but it usually picks back up. And then slow again during the playoffs. Picks up during the draft, and then slow in the offseason before camp. Also midterms and finals are slow periods.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Umm... I think you're confused with golf.

Sheesh, someone's obviously not a sports fan!
I know golf quite well, that's when they drive around in a circle making left hand turns for 500 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad