The Negativity-**Only** Thread (A Place to go to vent) II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
So whose everyone cheering for once we get eliminated?

I say whoever wins the Islanders/Capitals series.

For me, I don't root for anyone outside of Nashville. I can appreciate the playoffs when the Preds are not in it, but like this season, especially with the team fixing to bow out again in the first round, my taste for it sours.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
For me, I don't root for anyone outside of Nashville. I can appreciate the playoffs when the Preds are not in it, but like this season, especially with the team fixing to bow out again in the first round, my taste for it sours.

I'm pretty much the same way. To agree with the other guy I'll probably "root" for the winner of WSH/NYI but I don't really care. The only teams I have any interest in outside of the Preds in any fashion are the Kings and Panthers.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'm currently/always 100% against the Blues. Minnesota knocking them out in the first round would give me great joy. If The Hawks play the Blues, I'm all for the Hawks baby.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Venting procedure start:

****! Put your ****ing body on the wilting flower wearing number 88!

Jesus ****ing Christ! Stack up the front of the net and send this mother ****ing back up behind the bench where he belongs!

God damn it, ****! Son of a ***** Lavi, get this team to come out with some fire and ****ing jam in a 2nd period will ya?

Venting procedure end.

can someone please explain why nobody hits kane? even crosby gets pounded compared to this little puke...please dont say because hes so gifted that no one ever gets a solid hit on him because thats pure bs. just cant understand it. if i was the opposing coach the very first thing i would do in playoff series against chi would be to physically punish kane until he was an non-factor. period. i look down their line up and i dont see a semenko or a mcsorley anywhere...honestly any ideas?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
can someone please explain why nobody hits kane? even crosby gets pounded compared to this little puke...please dont say because hes so gifted that no one ever gets a solid hit on him because thats pure bs. just cant understand it. if i was the opposing coach the very first thing i would do in playoff series against chi would be to physically punish kane until he was an non-factor. period. i look down their line up and i dont see a semenko or a mcsorley anywhere...honestly any ideas?
Because outside of Weber we don't have a lot of physicality out there on a consistent basis. On D.....Josi? No. Jones? Not really. Franson? Not really. Ellis? They'd probably knock each other over. We have one physical defenseman in Volchenkov but for some reason he lives in the press box.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Because outside of Weber we don't have a lot of physicality out there on a consistent basis. On D.....Josi? No. Jones? Not really. Franson? Not really. Ellis? They'd probably knock each other over. We have one physical defenseman in Volchenkov but for some reason he lives in the press box.

Funny enough, Ellis seems to be one of the few that is trying to put a body on Kane whenever he can.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
We are weak down the middle. Very weak. We need a true number 1 center and another physical top 9 forward maybe top 6

...Didn't you post this about three years ago?

:sarcasm:

EDIT: I'd probably root for the Caps, if only for the approximate irony that Trotz could/would lead a team to the Finals before the Preds got there.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
...Didn't you post this about three years ago?

:sarcasm:

EDIT: I'd probably root for the Caps, if only for the approximate irony that Trotz could/would lead a team to the Finals before the Preds got there.

Could you imagine that mic drop moment? ... "I'd like to thank David Poile for giving me a chance to coach a bunch of grinders all these years"

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Caps for Trotz and Ward
Pens for Horny and Spalls
Rangers for Kleiner

But probably not the Pens

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
If I had to pick a team that I would like to see win it just for the historical value and for the fans it would have to be the Isles. What a great story to close out that arena with a Stanley Cup.

Past that. anyone but Minnesota.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I heard there were a lot of issues in the stands last night with Hawk fans. Hope everyone is ok!

Yeah saw plenty of the typical ones last night. I just don't get why so many of them act that way. Had a feeling it was going to be one of those nights when I saw several doing everything they could to be heard clapping and screaming while we sang the anthem.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
The building didn't seem to be rocking as much as Game 1 and especially Game 2. Just a personal observation.

Oh, I also hate Thundersticks more than I hate the Hawks, Blues and Wild combined times 10.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
The building didn't seem to be rocking as much as Game 1 and especially Game 2. Just a personal observation.

Oh, I also hate Thundersticks more than I hate the Hawks, Blues and Wild combined times 10.

Yup, those things should have holes punched in them ... I guess you could put a little pin on your key chain and do it that way.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
how ****ing hilarious is it that Trotz is still playing, and Lavy isn't.

Lavy is way overrated as a coach... I'm unimpressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad