OT: The Menu Part 23 - The Tripod & Kenny McCormick Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
That needs to get in MY BELLY, STAT

And if that's cherry vanilla ice cream that is such a pro move.
Better yet....cherry and chocolate. Pieces of real cherry mixed in and there are also chocolate cups that have cherry syrup inside. Delish!

20240607_172959.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: dragonoffrost

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Hey, you asked for recs but didn't specify a pricepoint. Can't put a price tag on good taste.
i was just surprised that it was 13 bucks for 2 12 oz cans lol..well worth it though..was also the only one the place I went to had of those you mentioned

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
i was just surprised that it was 13 bucks for 2 12 oz cans lol..well worth it though..was also the only one the place I went to had of those you mentioned

Hoegaarden will obviously be the cheapest. Then, my guess is the unibroue. Hitcahino if you can find it will likely be on par with la Chouffe

Reactions: trostol

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
anyone know a good cheese shop? been looking around to get some english cheeses like Red Leicester, double Gloucester, and Creamy Lancashire..etc etc

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
anyone know a good cheese shop? been looking around to get some english cheeses like Red Leicester, double Gloucester, and Creamy Lancashire..etc etc

Downtown and Riehl in Reading Terminal
Claudio’s in the Italian Market
Whatever the new name of the Chestnut Hill Cheese Shop is.

There’s also Perrystead Dairy, but they make their own and I don’t recall anything like those.

Reactions: trostol

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Downtown and Riehl in Reading Terminal
Claudio’s in the Italian Market
Whatever the new name of the Chestnut Hill Cheese Shop is.

There’s also Perrystead Dairy, but they make their own and I don’t recall anything like those.
neither had any of the cheeses I am looking for..though Downtown did have 2 english cheddars that were pretty good..I'll have to try the other two..keep meaning to go to the one in CH since it is like..15 minutes or so away lol

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad