The Menu Part 14 The Coots / Striker Hot Dog is not a Sandwich Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Undercooked the spätzle a bit, but it’s still pretty tasty. I think next time I’ll add nutmeg as well.

233765FB-E99B-407E-B900-5A9BBE53A368.jpeg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Lobster caught off any New England state and cooked same day is fantastic. I live in New Hampshire, but Maine has the best lobster. Especially further up the coast. The colder the water the better.
And guess where I am? Halifax! That's why our lobster is so good....it's the same lobsters Maine gets.

594cebfee2ec78ec73707884e85e826d.jpg

Oh....and we had lobster wraps 2 days ago!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
im gonna buy the PS5 with it,

I read it won't affect taxes next year, if it does screw it.
The money doesn’t come out of the air, it comes from tax payers. In one way shape or form we’re paying for it. I’d rather not get it but when “everyone else is” I might as well also. No point in missing out on it AND paying for it.

Reactions: Cody Webster

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Whilst I don't subscribe to @Defect 's extreme view of lobster, because I LOVE a good lobster. I will take a heaping helping of crab legs (king or snow, I dont discriminate) over lobster any day.

My wife and I ate so many crab legs one night during our honeymoon, many, MANY moons ago that we could not do...honeymoon things that night. She's so cool, she thought it was just as worth it as I did....Still in love with that awesome woman.
TMI...I know.

Reactions: Amorgus and Defect

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
im finally home,

the walmart near me is still MT in alot of food items.

butter nearly sold out, no paper products.

OH PSA

don't buy anything smithfield meats .

all plants being shut down many workers have virus.

no idea if any loads sent out have virus on the food.

avoid it like the plague

Reactions: Defect

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
DDO is still active?! If I remember right, you had to group at a certain point. You can find them?
As you can see they opened all content until April 30 which has brought some back. But my guild on Khyber usually can raid (12 players) without a struggle before that happened.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
View attachment 342667 Homemade macaroni salad, homemade potatoe salad, unfortunately not jersey fresh corn on the cob and cherry syrup ribs. Not a drop of bbq sauce on these scrumptious little babies.
Macaroni salad AND potato salad?!?!?! What kind of a psycho does that?

Also, f*** corn on the cob and don't anyone dare @ me. Someone better take that shit off the cob before it gets to me or I'm fighting everyone in the area. It's just extra steps and slows down the gorging process.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Macaroni salad AND potato salad?!?!?! What kind of a psycho does that?

Also, f*** corn on the cob and don't anyone dare @ me. Someone better take that shit off the cob before it gets to me or I'm fighting everyone in the area. It's just extra steps and slows down the gorging process.

Sadly, this isnt even your hottest food take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad