The LWMD - Discussion Thread Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
:devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils
:devils 11th 25th overall pick is FT! OTC in 3. Send me a PM for more info, negotiations or enquiries!:devils
:devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils :devils

copywrite @ radimvrsnipez

you have a future with GDTs! :devdance::devdance:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada

KARMA KARMA KARMA!!!!!!
HE GETS DROPPED DOWN 10 SPOTS AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Clearly this will happen

Before

:hawks

Ovechkin ($9.5M) Backes ($4.5M) - Frolik($4.3M)
******* ($XX.XXM) - Krejci ($7.25M) - Scheifele ($1.563M)
******* ($XX.XXM) - Bozak ($4.2M) - ******* ($XX.XXM)
******* ($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM)

Sekera ($5.5M) - Barrie ($2.6M)
******* ($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM)

Lehner ($2.225M)
******* ($XX.XXM)

After

:hawks

Tanguay ($3.50M) - Reinhart ($3.544M) - Frolik($4.3MM)
MacArthur ($4.65M) - Bozak ($4.2M) - R. Smith ($3.425M)
******* ($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM)
******* ($XX.XXM) - *******($XX.XXM) - ******* ($XX.XXM)

Oduya ($3.75M) - Spurgeon ($2.667M)
******* ($XX.XXM) - Dumba($1.633)

Lehner ($2.225M)
******* ($XX.XXM)

I can't wait!

:sarcasm:

Yeah. I'll trade two of the best players in the game for scraps.(compared to them at least)

Hey!

No talking about undrafted players :sarcasm:

It'd take at least 6 trades that was just the final results :sarcasm:
I hope AoS gets on soon and screams at you and moves your picks down!:laugh::rant:

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Looking to make a trade as well hit me up All players are available for overpayments

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
They're upfront about it though

and they're good guys. I'm sure if I offered Crosby for Giroux (that fulfills the criteria) he'd decline cause his team is built around G

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The Alec Martinez pick is good because you're partnering him with a physical defenseman. Smart player with a good stick but a bit soft.

Klefbom is also another good pick. Still my third guy I wanted at my pick still available.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
The Alec Martinez pick is good because you're partnering him with a physical defenseman. Smart player with a good stick but a bit soft.

Klefbom is also another good pick. Still my third guy I wanted at my pick still available.

I think McNabb has been a better player for the Kings now. But I am surprised considering Buffalo added a 2nd on top to LA
I'll always remember him for this

bobby-ryan-goal-vs-kings.png

and something else

ninja edit ^

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Yep. I read posts on each of the defenseman I was considering taking. All indications from kings fans I got were good. I realized I'd need one physical presence in my top four.

He's also making not even three quarters of a million dollars.

I'd have taken Despres if he was available. Similar skill sets, but he's a right handed shot.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Who's in charge of? :coyotes

I'm really liking the Bergeron-Kesler down the middle and Rinne as the G. Pretty much my pick to win the Cup but the bottom 6F/bottom 4 D really need some players with intangibles (like Williams as the RW).

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Who's in charge of? :coyotes

I'm really liking the Bergeron-Kesler down the middle and Rinne as the G. Pretty much my pick to win the Cup but the bottom 6F/bottom 4 D really need some players with intangibles (like Williams as the RW).

Only thing he needs is Couturier. He gets him, and we may as well hand him the cup right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad