GDT: The Let's Become Buyers Game...TB vs CBJ...7 P.M. 4/8/21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Wild Willie was awesome as a WHA Cincinnati Stinger-still my favorite team of all time.[/QUOTE]

Willie Trognitz - I forgot all about him. I'm sure Archie deserved what Willie did to him lol.

I also remember seeing Mike Eruzione play as a Toledo Goaldigger against the Flags before he captained the Olympic team. Who knew then what was in store for him in at Lake Placid.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Player Connection to all three teams - Gems, Komets and Checkers - is Michel Roleau, at the time a young red-headed player who I believe speared Lynne Marguerite in the Adam’s apple when Maggie challenged him. He fell to the ice like a bowling pin falling straight down.
Great Stuff!

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Bjorkstrand starts to be selfish ... it`s not the first time when he shooted although the better soulution would be pass.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Hara Arena in Dayton....organ playing non-stop....whole place smelled like a combination of piss, popcorn & beer!

A great venue for the low minors. Wayne Gretzky played his first pro game there-and exhibition between the Indianapolis Racers and Cincinnati Stingers.

The Rolling Stones drew about 1000 to a concert there. Suffice to say that they weren't a hit from the start.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Our next head coach.

upload_2021-4-8_20-22-27.gif

But not sure if for the right reasons.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
A great venue for the low minors. Wayne Gretzky played his first pro game there-and exhibition between the Indianapolis Racers and Cincinnati Stingers.

The Rolling Stones drew about 1000 to a concert there. Suffice to say that they weren't a hit from the start.
Saw many concerts there, my first one in fact (Chicago). Also saw many concerts at the old Cincinnati Gardens (Alice Cooper, Flo & Eddie).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad