GDT: The Let's Become Buyers Game...TB vs CBJ...7 P.M. 4/8/21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I love our defense today. The second goal when Jones and Werenski were on the ice.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Mcmorran Arena!

I loved the old IHL.
upload_2021-4-8_19-55-52.png

with Bashing Bob Bailey

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
The Flags set the record one season for most penalty minutes at any level of professional hockey when they had Archie Henderson and Gary Rissling. Alvin White was the star goon for the K-Wings.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
O.K. the first goal.. Laine`s mistake, the second... PP the third...I don`t understand, Domi and Bjorsktrand on the wing Laine on the center in defense. Btw he didn`t notice a player behind him. It can`t do it.
Jones and Werenski today... .
The attack.. very good but Vasilevsky... .

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
The Flags set the record one season for most penalty minutes at any level of professional hockey when they had Archie Henderson and Gary Rissling. Alvin White was the star goon for the K-Wings.
Until the night of Oct. 29, Raymond William (Wild Willie) Trognitz was just another guy banging out a living as a 10-grand-a-year minor league hockey bad man for the Dayton Owls. On that night in Port Huron, Mich., Trognitz banged his hockey stick over the head of an opponent named Archie Henderson. Five days later Wild Willie was "permanently suspended," banned for life from the International League, the lowest rung on the professional hockey ladder, by President William Beagan.

WILD WILLIE GETS A NEW LEASE ON LIFE

Wild Willie was awesome as a WHA Cincinnati Stinger-still my favorite team of all time.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Rimer reminds me of a long time Fort Wayne Komets announcer Bob Chase. Chase couldn't call the opponent's possessions because he couldn't remember any of their names. It got to the point where he could barely recall his own team's players.

Only difference is that Chase was in his 90s.:laugh:

Oh yes the old IHL.....Dayton Gems & Lyle Stieg.......El Stiego

Mcmorran Arena!

I loved the old IHL.
Player Connection to all three teams - Gems, Komets and Checkers - is Michel Roleau, at the time a young red-headed player who I believe speared Lynne Marguerite in the Adam’s apple when Maggie challenged him. He fell to the ice like a bowling pin falling straight down.

Reactions: Mailrep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad