Series Discussion: The less important playoff series' (non-Caps ones) Part the First

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
It’s amazing how Pitt has gotten away with easily 3 obvious penalties and first thing Islanders do Pens get back on PP.

Penguins seem to ALWAYS get a advantage with the refs.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Could you imagine if we melted like that in our first game? So glad we avoided CBJ first round.
Caps are way more mentally strong than Tampa.

We saw what a physical series did to Tampa last two games of the series last year. Tampa was best in so many ways and shut down (0 goals last two games).

This isn’t good for Tampa is series goes deep. CBJ is as tough as they come.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Pens and isles are gonna be beat up after this series

Not so sure NYI will be, but Pitt for sure.
It’s amazing how Pitt has gotten away with easily 3 obvious penalties and first thing Islanders do Pens get back on PP.

Penguins seem to ALWAYS get a advantage with the refs.
The Isles didn’t even do anything there. Just the league’s obvious bias.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Aisles keeping up pressure on the Pens, finally get the score. Pens lazily icing the puck a couple of times and couldn't get a full change when the puck finally got to the neutral zone.

WcRoenick97

Apr 6, 2008
D.C.
True but a 3-0 blown lead...woof. Honestly that game reminded of the Caps of old. Incredible season only to let the doubt creep in as early as Game 1. :lol:

Not worried about this teams mental toughness after last playoffs obviously. Just can imagine that feeling the Lightning fans have right now.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Aisles with a scoring chance around the crease. The puck is near Murray. Ref closes his eyes, determines that he cannot see the puck, and blows his whistle. Brilliant!

Reactions: RandyHolt

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Came home to see CBJs came back-LOL-and saw Leddy get the go-ahead goal. My buddy/boss is a random Sharks fan, wish the puck drop wasn't 10:30 EST.

Playoff hockey is the best tournament in sports.

EDIT: Literally, after I made this post, Shittsburgh tied it up, I have to accept responsibility for that. I'm sorry Barry and Aisles fans.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
True but a 3-0 blown lead...woof. Honestly that game reminded of the Caps of old. Incredible season only to let the doubt creep in as early as Game 1. :lol:

Not worried about this teams mental toughness after last playoffs obviously. Just can imagine that feeling the Lightning fans have right now.

Yea haha. Its not like you can luck into coming back from 0-3 lead.

We passed the CBJ mental toughness test already. We'll see how Tampa fares.

Just goes to show you why the Cup goes through the Metro these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad