GDT: Around The League 2023-24: Post Season of Misery and What-Ifs :(

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Lol, the Rags fanboy in you is coming out. No sense in discussing it.
True, and no disrespect to you but the poster who originally stated this weapon BS turned tail. I saw he was still in the thread many times but prefers to watch from the sidelines.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
1716837497546.png

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
All good, that was a different ere, Mess wasn’t the only one with the flying elbows.

And as for the award, well I’m sure it wasn’t Mess’ idea. Pretty hard to say no.

For sure. And no one really understood the permanent brain damage they were dishing out.

Trouba today definitely stands out as one of the last real dirt bags. Like a poor man's Cooke.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
For sure. And no one really understood the permanent brain damage they were dishing out.

Trouba today definitely stands out as one of the last real dirt bags. Like a poor man's Cooke.
Thanks again for that trip down memory lane. I remember some of those elbows very well and find myself laughing all over again. Great stuff 😆

• Haha
Reactions: oobga

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks again for that trip down memory lane. I remember some of those elbows very well and find myself laughing all over again. Great stuff 😆

Best one of all time was the one on the Russian behind the net in Rexall. I was at the game and the place went nuts when Mess threw that elbow.

Reactions: Messrules11

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Best one of all time was the one on the Russian behind the net in Rexall. I was at the game and the place went nuts when Mess threw that elbow.
Man that guy got it bad lol. That one against Calgary behind the net has been etched in my mind since that day. Savard with the smelling salts still cracks me up.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad