Injury Report: The Humiliation of Barry Amsterdam by the coward OgeeOgelthorpe

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which avatar is best for Barry?

• Jagorim Jarg

• Goose Looney’s

• Dennis the menace

• Filip Bustina

Results are only viewable after voting.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
After Zadina was released and signed by San Jose, Barry Amsterdam and I made an avatar bet about Zadina’s production that I won. Today is the day I collect!

I’m currently torn between the following avatars…

A)
IMG_4295.jpeg

B)
IMG_4300.jpeg

C)
IMG_4299.jpeg

D)
Unknown.jpeg

Which should @Barry Amsterdam endure?!

Last edited:

jaster

Future Inconsiderations
Jun 8, 2007
The last time I made a hockey bet, it was with Joel Quenneville's nephew (a coworker) that the Wings would beat the Hawks in 2013. The loser had to wear the other team's jersey.

He brought in a small. I weighed 250 pounds at the time. It was a very uncomfortable day.
oldschool-willfarrel.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I mean, we could just go with the photo I posted. I can also take requests and we can make a different AI image for Barry to rep lol.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Scrolling Barry's posts was quite amusing. He loves himself some Zadina and was doing quite a bit of celebrating after 3 games.

....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
In order for you to WIN the bet, didn't Zadina need to be waived?

• Wow
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

jaster

Future Inconsiderations
Jun 8, 2007
Scrolling Barry's posts was quite amusing. He loves himself some Zadina and was doing quite a bit of celebrating after 3 games.

....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
Oh sheeeet, controversy!

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020

....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT

I demand arbitration!

Barry Amsterdam

Fillin Nets Since 18
Apr 2, 2013
yeah how about we let this thread slide back to page 2 huh guys

....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
hey you stay out of my posts!

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I nominate @Bench to be arbiter. Oftentimes seems like the only adult around here (I'm willing to overlook the goalie thing)
We should just get an agreeable photo of Zadina, place it in a heart shaped frame/border, and then split it in half with some jagged edges. One gets the left side, one gets the right side, and their love of Zadina is only complete when they are together. Double the shame, but out of love.

1718193582626.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad