The Habs Lounge Thread VIV: It's all about timing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The funniest part is she is as ignorant as he is wrong.

Both are clowns

If you like irony (from Reddit):

Iu1WJAL.jpg

Police with stickers complaining about the cuts to their pension regime vs a student complaining about austerity.

68*

Wow when I heard about the plane crash I thought it could be a pilot suicide. What a ****ing selfish POS. Disgusting.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Wow when I heard about the plane crash I thought it could be a pilot suicide. What a ****ing selfish POS. Disgusting.

He was outside the cockpit when it happened. Sounds more like an act of terror to me.

68*

He was outside the cockpit when it happened. Sounds more like an act of terror to me.

The pilot went for a toilet break and the co-pilot locked the door and crashed the plane intentionally. Just a selfish depressed ***** that decided to ruin more than 1000 lives that day.

Now when we fly we have to worry about mechanical problems, terrorism and pilot/co-pilot suicides smh. Wouldn't be surprised if MH370 is a pilot suicide too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The pilot went for a toilet break and the co-pilot locked the door and crashed the plane intentionally. Just a selfish depressed ***** that decided to ruin more than 1000 lives that day.

Now when we fly we have to worry about mechanical problems, terrorism and pilot/co-pilot suicides smh. Wouldn't be surprised if MH370 is a pilot suicide too.

Is this really the first time you've heard of pilot suicide? There's been at least three other situations like this that I can remember off the top of my head.

I'm about 95% confident that MH370 was a pilot suicide situation, too, considering no debris has been spotted in more than a year and the likelihood that the plane went into the water in one piece is very real.

68*

Is this really the first time you've heard of pilot suicide? There's been at least three other situations like this that I can remember off the top of my head.

I'm about 95% confident that MH370 was a pilot suicide situation, too, considering no debris has been spotted in more than a year and the likelihood that the plane went into the water in one piece is very real.
Nope. Heard about it more than once unfortunately. EgyptAir was a pilot suicide too I think. It's crazy how people can be so selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad