GDT: "The H-Team" | Carolina Hurricanes @ Montreal Canadiens | Bell Centre | 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
And you know this...how? Oh right. You don't.

you can see it looks like they are thinking too much, second guessing themselves, doing things that don't seem natural. Muller is giving them too much to think about it and it's screwing them up

also it seems whatever momentum we had coming into the 3rd was immediately lost after staal took yet another 3rd period penalty

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
NO MULLER PP PLAYS! Just let them go out there and play like they know how. They know what to do better than Muller ever will. Muller just interfers and confuses them. But, you have to listen to the big guy. Pissed me off all year.

If anything it's the opposite. In interviews about the power play muller has only preached keeping it simple. In fact Muller's system is too simple, we could use a real thinking man behind the bench. Maurice anyone?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
On an uncontested shot from a foot out? Really?

Yeah, really. Is it that hard just to swallow the puck? If he were screened or something, I'd be more lenient, but it was a terrible angle and a poor chance...if not for the rebound that just sat there.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
I think it's pretty safe to assume that Peters has shown that he is incapable of taking that backup spot next season. I just hope that oneway contract doesn't convince the front office otherwise.

smi

Jun 14, 2011
I know Muller has this fixation on 'accountability', and he wants McBain to improve his game on even strength before giving him PP time. But what exactly has Brent done on even strength (or the PP, for that matter) to justify getting PP minutes over McBain? As it is, we couldn't be any worse on the man advantage.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Someone text Skinner and Dwyer and inform them as hockey players it's okay to hit someone when they're shooting from a foot out.

Smurf-hockey = lose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad