GDT: "The H-Team" | Carolina Hurricanes @ Montreal Canadiens | Bell Centre | 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
That's it. The Canes are done scoring powerplay goals this year.

That's sort of my thought. Now for the last three games Skinner's been doing that uber predictable take it behind the net and center thing, it'd be nice if it would end in anything but him centering it right to their D, but for now it's just another new way to be incredibly terrible on the PP...

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Are you ****ing serious???

Joe Corvo dumps it in. No one forechecks. Easy out.

This power play really pisses me off. Muller had success with one play, and now that it's been figured out, our PP sucks again.

NO MULLER PP PLAYS! Just let them go out there and play like they know how. They know what to do better than Muller ever will. Muller just interfers and confuses them. But, you have to listen to the big guy. Pissed me off all year.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
NO MULLER PP PLAYS! Just let them go out there and play like they know how. They know what to do better than Muller ever will. Muller just interfers and confuses them. But, you have to listen to the big guy. Pissed me off all year.

And you know this...how? Oh right. You don't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad