GDT: "The H-Team" | Carolina Hurricanes @ Montreal Canadiens | Bell Centre | 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
Tlusty-Eric-Jordan
Sasha-Pitkanen

Skinner-Nash-Jokinen
Bellemore/McBain-Pitkanen

double shift Joni obv

We need to just go with 2 legit Dmen on the points - cut the Brent and Sasha Crap.
Semin needs to be on the half wall where he can create and fire one timers.

We have all these Offensive minded Defenseman that we can't or don't use on the PP.
Instead we play guys like Brent, Bowman and others who cannot score on the NHL level on the PP.
Just play your top line intact and J Staal, Skinner and Jussi on the other.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm not sure what the fans demanding a better PP could possibly do. Do you really think anyone in the organization is content with the PP?

It's one thing this organization simply doesn't have: Real pressure from the fanbase.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
It's one thing this organization simply doesn't have: Real pressure from the fanbase.

Angry%20Mob%20Simpsons.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
On the bright side, enjoying the way Bellemore plays. Nice hit but more importantly he's just been overall solid.

For a guy that was a 6th round pick in 2007 and was somewhat projected to be a career AHL'er, with possibly one or two game played in the NHL, he's been solid indeed.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
We need to just go with 2 legit Dmen on the points - cut the Brent and Sasha Crap.
Semin needs to be on the half wall where he can create and fire one timers.

We have all these Offensive minded Defenseman that we can't or don't use on the PP.
Instead we play guys like Brent, Bowman and others who cannot score on the NHL level on the PP.
Just play your top line intact and J Staal, Skinner and Jussi on the other.

Use an umbrella for the PP, it would work with 4 forwards and Pitkanen, would be atleast better than the PP there is now, not that it really bothers me tonight, but any other night, I would be mad

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yes, pressure from the fan base has worked swimmingly for all those Canadian cup winners in the last 20 years.:sarcasm:

It's gotten results, for good or bad. Meanwhile, I could dig up a topic from 2003 complaining about our **** PP.

Getting real tired of losing games with the PP being a major reason.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
On that stupid hat trick/rabbit trick commercial, I can't tell if that thing pertruding out of that girl is her Adams apple or well, her chest?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad