GDT: The 2015 NHL Entry Level Draft: In L̶o̶u̶ Shero We Trust Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't mind really. I don't mind not going after guys with skating concerns. No more Bouchers....

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Who are the players we should be targeting (hoping for) w our 2nd's?

I still want to take Brandon Carlo if he's on the board, raw defenseman with potential through the roof.

Paul Bittner, Jeremy Bracco, Dennis Yan, Tom Novak, and Jordan Greenway are forwards I would look at if they're available.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
There will be a day when NJ plays NYI and a lose puck goes is in the neutral zone. Barzal will swoop down with his great speed and with his great passing skills but before that -- Zacha will fly in lay him out, take the puck and rip one top shelf. Hopefully.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
I don't mind really. I don't mind not going after guys with skating concerns. No more Bouchers....

I don't see this skating concern on any of his prospect pages...It has him listed as breakaway speed and even this...

He was voted Best Skater and ranked second for Best Stickhandler in a poll of the OHL’s Eastern Conference coaches for the 2014-15 regular season.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
the trade ups will start when the cupboard has been stocked a bit...need to get it full before burning assets. It's a process.

Agreed (although I still would have been happy with moving up for Barzal or Connor, it was probably too big a leap for us) plus you have to have something other teams want. Edmonton wanted Griffin Reinhart since they were very familiar with him from playing four seasons there in the WHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad