Thanks Preds Fan Relations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Thanks to the Preds organization who have announced that tickets for tonight's game will be exchanged 2 for 1 for Monday - Thursday home games in the 2015 - 2016 season.

This organization really seems to step up and appreciate the fans. Hate that I can't make it tonight from 275 miles east, but really appreciate the offer for next year.

Go score first goal tonight Preds!

:handclap: :nod: ... even though the roads aren't as bad as they were when the ice storm hit ... nice move by the organization

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Roads are actually worse where I live than they were for the Sharks game. Lebanon Rd. was solid white on the way in to work--nothing had been scraped.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I think the roads today might be worse than the Sharks game, but the Sharks game was the day after the storm. The first day last time was probably worse than today.

Like the Sharks game I wonder if they'll encourage fans that make it to move as far down as they want (probably so it looks better on TV)

Last edited:

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I think the roads today might be worse than the Sharks game, but the Sharks game was the day after the storm. The first day last time was probably worse than today.

Like the Sharks game I wonder if they'll encourage fans that make it to move as far down as they want (probably so it looks better on TV)

We spoke with our ticket rep and he said they're expecting better attendance than that Sharks game. Maybe it's fluff so we'll get a more expensive ticket, but I just find it hard to believe more people will deem this one safer to go to.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
We spoke with our ticket rep and he said they're expecting better attendance than that Sharks game. Maybe it's fluff so we'll get a more expensive ticket, but I just find it hard to believe more people will deem this one safer to go to.
It may be safer today as this is much more snow than frozen "stuff" like last time. Depends on where each person is I guess. I think with the sun coming up a fair bit around town, people are getting out. There are probably a lot that aren't leaving the house voluntarily, but last time there where a lot of people that literally couldn't. It's far from "safe", but the main road where I live is doing fine. As always, being cautious is the best advice and as the day has gone on I kind of retract my statement that today is worse than the SJ game. (knock on wood)

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
While I went to the SJ game and had a blast I decided to exchange my tickets tonight.

Happy they're allowing us to do this so close to puck drop. Thanks Preds!

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Gotta say that if the org keeps up this kind of approach and the team keeps producing like this over the next few years - we are gonna have a fan base firmly cemented in this place. I love it!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
It will probably depend on how many people show up.

Friend of mine has been trying to get tickets all day--he says the secondary market is high and it looks to be sold out. I'm still trying to decide.

Liquidfire3240

Aug 14, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
Just finished a 1 hour 25 minute drive from 7th street library to MTSU campus. Multiple times I-24 was slowed down to 20mph, since it was solid ice, from lane 1 to 4.
So, don't feel bad if you didn't go, it was as bad as it seemed.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I really had absolutely zero problems coming in from Hendersonville or going home.

About 2:30 I went out around hville and the roads were wet and slushy. A couple neighborhood streets were a little iffy, but not too bad. The bypass seemed to be okay as well. So we made the decision to go. The few hours the sun came out really did wonders. The ride usually takes around 25 minutes, today it was about 40-45 minutes each way.

When I go to the games I go down I65 then take Ellington. Last time the ramp to Ellington had not been touched, this time it was clear. By clear I mean plowed and passable.

In some spots on 65 a couple of the lanes were covered but there were still 3 or 4 clear-ish lanes. One spot under a bridge was slick but otherwise it was just wet or even cleared (plowed).

Even downtown was more clear than last time. The sidewalks were pretty clear.

Actually going home was much easier. Somehow a lot of the roads were dry. Not bone dry, but the lanes were passable and the lines were visible.

I wasn't going to go, but once the sun came out and melted things just enough, we decided to go.

There was definitely more people there tonight than vs san jose. I could tell there would be because at the bar before the game it was actually fairly crowded! They did have open seating, but there was too many people to try to find seats.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, we had trouble just walking in the parking lot and then once we got on Lebanon Rd it was solid ice so we headed on home. I don't think they ever got around to scraping the Donelson area--couple of places were cleared off (but newly slick) farther on down toward Hermitage, but it was spotty and more packed ice than clear road.

I think we made the right decision, but was glad to see some people made it to the game.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Well, we had trouble just walking in the parking lot and then once we got on Lebanon Rd it was solid ice so we headed on home. I don't think they ever got around to scraping the Donelson area--couple of places were cleared off (but newly slick) farther on down toward Hermitage, but it was spotty and more packed ice than clear road.

I think we made the right decision, but was glad to see some people made it to the game.

Since you clearly live in my basic area I agree with this. I rode with someone, didn't drive, but I actually got on 40 in Mt. Juliet and went to Donelson Pike to pick up a friend that lives between McGavock Pike and Lebanon Road. That area was pretty bad, both the backroads and Lebanon Rd. 40 was fine though all the way into and out of Nashville.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Since you clearly live in my basic area I agree with this. I rode with someone, didn't drive, but I actually got on 40 in Mt. Juliet and went to Donelson Pike to pick up a friend that lives between McGavock Pike and Lebanon Road. That area was pretty bad, both the backroads and Lebanon Rd. 40 was fine though all the way into and out of Nashville.

You were very near where my office is. We're between McGavock and Graylynn kind of behind the Krystal.

I haven't missed too many games over all...I didn't want to have to miss the rest of them because I was in traction...or the ground!

I am glad that the Preds made this option available. Not many teams would do that. The way they've treated this and the SJS game really do make up for some of the things that annoyed me a few years back (like charging $5 to leave something at will call, which apparently has stopped as well).

HoptownPred

Apr 12, 2011
Hopkinsville, KY
Made it it the Sharks game just fine from up here. Thursday's game was out of the question. I-24 shutdown; 2 ft. drifts in the drive; :shakehead
Preds marketing team wins again! Pass on some magic to the team tonight!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Thanks to the Preds organization who have announced that tickets for tonight's game will be exchanged 2 for 1 for Monday - Thursday home games in the 2015 - 2016 season.

This organization really seems to step up and appreciate the fans. Hate that I can't make it tonight from 275 miles east, but really appreciate the offer for next year.

Go score first goal tonight Preds!

I had tickets and never heard from Customer Relations

This was posted

The Predators will be offering two tickets for every single ticket that is exchanged in an effort to continue to deliver the best possible product to their fans. Information on the ticket exchange will be sent via email to both season-ticket and single-game buyers.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I had tickets and never heard from Customer Relations

This was posted

The Predators will be offering two tickets for every single ticket that is exchanged in an effort to continue to deliver the best possible product to their fans. Information on the ticket exchange will be sent via email to both season-ticket and single-game buyers.

I have been wondering wondering about this myself... I wonder if several of us should email them.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I dunno man. Coming from southern Az, I really love the cold and the kid in me comes out when there is snow and ice days....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad