Recalled/Assigned: Teuvo Time!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
TT looked good last night. And probably should have had a couple of points if it was anyone else then Shaw with that open net.

Yes & yes. He wasn't a non-entity this time. Good jump, good vision, very good passing. Best game, by far. Encouraging. Looks like he really doesn't want to go back to Rockford (can't say that I blame him ;-).

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yes & yes. He wasn't a non-entity this time. Good jump, good vision, very good passing. Best game, by far. Encouraging. Looks like he really doesn't want to go back to Rockford (can't say that I blame him ;-).

True but also looks like he can get knocked off the puck by blowing on him.... and it is worrisome.

Whiskey In the Jar

Jan 28, 2013
I must say i'm quite imperessed how much he have already adapted his game to the smaller rink during his time in icehogs. Looks way quicker adaptation than for granlund for example. He doesn't have as bad speed issues as i thought.

He was ultra light weight even in bigger rinks in finnish elite league but the decision making was already so quick it seems like he can get pass it somehow.
The time he will turn 23-25, has added some mass and got the experience the guy is gonna be a monster i'll tell you that.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I'd send TT back down.

The way these guys are playing he's only learning how to give a half-ass effort.

Godlike13

Dec 20, 2011
Id send him back down too. I like him, but he doesn't look ready. His game with out the puck doesn't look there yet.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Id send him back down too. I like him, but he doesn't look ready. His game with out the puck doesn't look there yet.

If he is going to be of any use to the Hawks in the playoffs he needs time to figure out what it's like to play with the big club and develop some kind of chemistry with them, even if he isn't quite ready or mistake-free. I see no reason to send him down with Versteeg injured and Carcillo suspended at present.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Why he didn't get any PP time this game is beyond me. He should be given every opportunity on our team to show his talent. That's one thing Savard always did with Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad