OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are still searching.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Damn. Is the draft really tommorrow? Im old and Ive been working too hard.
This is the first since I was maybe 13 that I dont have a board of my own.:ha:
Feels weird flying blind from a scouting standpoint.

Played against Zion in real life though so I can attest...he'll be pretty good.

Reactions: Jtown

ItMe

Jan 4, 2017
Anyone get a sense of what the 76ers are going to do with 5 picks? I'm hoping they move up, but I have no clue what to expect from EB.

Schwarbomb

Bob Murray Approved Poster
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Anyone get a sense of what the 76ers are going to do with 5 picks? I'm hoping they move up, but I have no clue what to expect from EB.
Unlike 1st rounders, 2nd round picks have to be signed with cap space (which they hopefully won't have) or a salary cap exception like the MLE (which they will want to use on win now player). I think they'll end up making 3 picks, something like 24 + 28 +34.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014

Interested to see how high the pick they try and acquire is.

Keep in mind, as of yesterday, Memphis is picking right in front of them and i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that they're gonna try and shop that pick. Maybe 2 of their 2nd rounders this year + a future 2nd + Jonathan Simmons?

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

The NBA has the most entertaining offseason by a mile. The way this makes sense is if it’s delayed by a half or full year, allowing him to get the 5th year elsewhere.

Then what do the Warriors want? Straight TPE? Is the league/union going to throw a fit?

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

The NBA has the most entertaining offseason by a mile. The way this makes sense is if it’s delayed by a half or full year, allowing him to get the 5th year elsewhere.

Then what do the Warriors want? Straight TPE? Is the league/union going to throw a fit?

Although it would be crazy, I highly doubt it.

Schwarbomb

Bob Murray Approved Poster
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Just to show an example of how important tonight could be, here are where the Raptors 8 playoff rotation players were selected in their respective drafts:

Leonard- 15

Lowry- 24
Ibaka- 24
Siakam- 27
Green- 46
Powell- 46
Gasol- 48
VanV- UDFA

Reactions: Carter Hart

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
At 4?! Woof. I really liked what Atlanta was doing too.

This is so entertaining. How the hell did Dario have that kind of value? At least he’s a good fit with Ayton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad