Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who you Jerks got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I spent all of twenty minutes watching shift videos of these two and went with Surin. Better skater, slick, very involved. I think he’d fit us better. Chernysov is solid but he’s got slower feet and less agility. More power but not really a shooter. Neither have obvious big NHL level scoring traits from my extensive and detailed viewings, but I did very much like Surin from what I saw. They’re both solid prospects seemingly.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I spent all of twenty minutes watching shift videos of these two and went with Surin. Better skater, slick, very involved. I think he’d fit us better. Chernysov is solid but he’s got slower feet and less agility. More power but not really a shooter. Neither have obvious big NHL level scoring traits from my extensive and detailed viewings, but I did very much like Surin from what I saw. They’re both solid prospects seemingly.
The head hf26 scout has spoken!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad