Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Shanny tell Trev to Draft?

• Beau Akey, D, Barrie Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kasper Halttunen, RW, HIFK

• Michael Hrabal, G, Omaha Lancers

• Kalan Lind, F, Red Deer Rebels

• Theo Lindstein, D, Brynäs IF

• Tanner Molendyk, D, Saskatoon Blades

• Danny Nelson, F, USNTP

• Jayden Perron, F, Chicago Steel

• Koehn Ziemmer,RW, Prince George Cougars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dugath

Jan 9, 2014
My understanding is Treliving can not participate in the draft so the poll due to title is invalid. ;)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
@Hasbro you still have Musty as an option but he's already been picked (someone even voted for him already)

Also, thanks for running this!

Last edited:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
A lot of good options here. It's always hard to pick so late in the first round.

I voted for Daniil But, but I would be fine with many options like Bonk, Stramel, Lardis, Gauthier and Brindley.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Bradley Nadeau is my pick. Dynamic offensive player. And I’ve liked how the NCAA has developed players as of late. But wouldn’t mind Bonk or Gulyayev.

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
I went for a bit of a riskier pick: Carson Rehkopf (C/LW)

He's a poward forward who scores goals but is not yet consistent. If he improves his defensive game and conditioning, he can become one of those players everybody covets. Big, fast north-south skater, amazing shot (including a rocket from the point), goal scorer, and physical. Maybe a better option if they trade down, but I have a good feeling about this guy.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Since Gulyayev and Stenberg were already picked and shouldn't be a part of the poll, I went with Gauthier. He is the best guy remaining. Very comparable to a guy like Konecny to me. Gavin Brindley would be my close #2, and then Heidt #3.

Anyone else, I am trading down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad