Team Board Mock Draft #25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will the Sens take at #25?

• Harrison Brunicke,D, Kamloops (WHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfons Freij, D, Vaxjo (SWE)

• Cole Hutson, D, Boston University (NCAA)

• Julius Miettinen, C/W, Everett (WHL)

• Teddy Stiga, LW, Boston College (NCAA)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of 1 day polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.*

*not polling for #1 since we know who it will be and Sharks fans get to vote on their other 1st

Please Only Vote if you are a Sens fan.

Links to the individual threads on the player names.

Mother Thread on Prospect Board

1. :sharks Macklin Celebrini, c, Boston University (NCAA)

2. :hawks
Ivan Demidov, RW/C, SKA (KHL)

3. :ducksArtyom Levshunov, D, Michigan State (NCAA)

4. :cbjCayden Lindstrom, C, Medicine Hat (WHL)

5. :habsTij Iginla, F, Kelowna (WHL)

1715536931391.png

Zeev Buium, D, Denver (NCAA)

7. :sens
Anton Silayev, D, Torpedo Nizhny Novogorod (KHL)

8. :seattle Sam Dickinson, D, London (OHL)

9.:flames
Berkly Catton, F, Spokane (WHL)

10. :devilsMichael Brandsegg-Nygard, F, Mora IK (SWE)

11. :sabresKonsta Helenius, C/RW Jukurit (Liiga)

12. :flyersZanye Parekh, D, Saginaw (OHL)

13. :wildCarter Yakemchuk, D, Calgary (WHL)

14. :sharksBeckett Sennecke, RW, Oshawa (OHL)

15. :wingsCole Eiserman, LW, Boston University (NCAA)

16. :bluesMichael Hage, C, Michigan (NCAA)

17. :capsStian Solberg, D, Farjestad (SHL)

18. :hawksAdam Jiricek, D, HC Plzen (Cze)

19.:vegasAron Kiviharju, D, HIFK (Liiga)

20. :islesTrevor Connelly, LW, Providence (NCAA)

21. :kingsEJ Emery, D, North Dakota (NCAA)

22. :nashvilleJett Luchanko, C, Guelph (OHL)

23. :leafs Charlie Elick, D, Brandon (WHL)

24. :avs Liam Greentree, RW, Windsor (OHL)

25. :sens ?????

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Will, or should?

I'd guess Boisvert

They should take Chernyshov, though I doubt he will be available in the 20's

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Not sure why Badinka is getting so many votes. Must be just because he's a RD because it's hard to argue he's the BPA.

I'd take the local kid Beaudoin here. 6'2 powerforward that is physical, was voted the hardest worker, the best PKer and the 2nd best defensive forward in the OHL's Eastern Conference by head coaches as a 17YR old, which is extremely impressive.

He doesn't have top 6 skill but I think he's a pretty smart player. Could develop into an elite 3rd line forward that every team craves.

spfan

May 4, 2009
Not sure why Badinka is getting so many votes. Must be just because he's a RD because it's hard to argue he's the BPA.

I'd take the local kid Beaudoin here. 6'2 powerforward that is physical, was voted the hardest worker, the best PKer and the 2nd best defensive forward in the OHL's Eastern Conference by head coaches as a 17YR old, which is extremely impressive.

He doesn't have top 6 skill but I think he's a pretty smart player. Could develop into an elite 3rd line forward that every team craves.
Badinka and Beaudoin are pretty much the same tier anyways.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
He's not just an RD, he's a 6ft3 RD.

In all seriousness, he isn't the most physical guy but from his highlights and scout reports, he seems like a guy that knows how to use his body and can get the puck out of our zone. He's been playing against men and can bring some size to our back end.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'd like to hear the rationale of Badinka over Brunicke.. I think they are close but Badinka 6 Brunike 0 is interesting. I would go Brunicke personally
Badinka is also a late birthday (November) Brunicke (May) Both would be longer shots than some of the forwards,

Chernyshov and Parascak are the only players on the list that HockeyProspect rates as A prospects .. Beaudoin must be close he is ranked one spot behind Parascak,

I like Beaudoin... he was a coin flip for me with Parascak.. although I think Beaudoin is more middle 6 and Parascak is top 6.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
He's not just an RD, he's a 6ft3 RD.

In all seriousness, he isn't the most physical guy but from his highlights and scout reports, he seems like a guy that knows how to use his body and can get the puck out of our zone. He's been playing against men and can bring some size to our back end.

He's a late birthday so it's no surprise he's playing against men. Frejj, Wallenius and others will do so next year when they are in the same development year.

He doesn't move the puck well and has very questionable decision-making. Having good tools and being right-handed doesn't mean he should be ranked 1st round.

If they take him late 2nd round I'm not going to complain, but there's significantly better options at 25.

Badinka and Beaudoin are pretty much the same tier anyways.

Not close to the same tier for me.

I'm certain Beaudoin will be an NHLer in some capacity.

I would be surprised if Badinka makes it.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I'd like to hear the rationale of Badinka over Brunicke.. I think they are close but Badinka 6 Brunike 0 is interesting. I would go Brunicke personally
Badinka is also a late birthday (November) Brunicke (May) Both would be longer shots than some of the forwards,

Chernyshov and Parascak are the only players on the list that HockeyProspect rates as A prospects .. Beaudoin must be close he is ranked one spot behind Parascak,

I like Beaudoin... he was a coin flip for me with Parascak.. although I think Beaudoin is more middle 6 and Parascak is top 6.

I'd rather Brunicke as well, but neither one should be in serious consideration at #25.

I've been fairly impressed with Brunicke in the games I have seen but I'm not taking a defenseman with 17 assists in 134 WHL games in the 1st round.

That's a massive red flag as far as IQ and vision/playmaking ability. He may be big and fast but that's not enough. You need to be able to make quick decisions and move the puck efficiently to be a top 4 D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad