Confirmed Trade: [TBL/MTL] Nesterov to MTL for Racine and 6th 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Barberio has gotten worse since his time in TB. He doesn't have a defensive or offensive game. Everyone keeps saying Nesterov has an offensive one so we're already ahead.

He has an offensive game in the sense that when TBL was 29th in the league on the PP he was actually willing to shoot the puck. That was the sole reason he was on the team. Now TBL's PP is no longer at the bottom of the league and he is essentially worthless to their game. No defense and very little offense although he did his best play of the season at forward for a brief stretch. Maybe you guys need a 4th line winger instead.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
He has one thing going for him, he can get pucks on net and is fairly accurate. If you want to get the most out of him, put him out there for offensive zone faceoffs. Almost every other area of his game is average or worse even for a bottom pairing defenseman.

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
Nesty will be good 'cause of Russian factor ;) He's better than Barbie, Johnston and Hanley. I know he's a MAB 2.0 but I hope more from him.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Wow, this is the shake up move we've been waiting for! No but he's god awful defensively and is basically addition by substraction. He turns the puck over so much it drives you nuts. You just know he's got no value when he's traded to a divisional rival for basically nothing and I'm glad he's gone.

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Depth move. Our bottom pairing has been struggling with markov and pateryn on IR. I like it, he can fill in while we wait for them to come back and then becomes a 7D for the playoffs. Paying a 6th rounder is more than fine, he can fight barberio/redmond for spots. Good move

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad