PTO: [TBL] L. Brown, J. Khaira, K. Kessy, G. Dumont, J. Teasdale, T. Allard, K. Chyzowski, J. Weir, S. Walford, R. Fanti, B. Halverson invited to TBL camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Was gonna make a Jujhar and concussion comment, but I'll just keep my mouth shut and assume he is doing better.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I wonder if Jujhar has enough left in the tank to push for a contract with someone.
I doubt it in the NHL. He couldn’t crack Minnesota’s lineup last season, and don’t think his health can hold up for the style he wants/needs to play.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Was gonna make a Jujhar and concussion comment, but I'll just keep my mouth shut and assume he is doing better.
Have to hope he is doing better, also have to have some level of concern. He looked pretty worse for wear a couple times.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
What all even happened with Joel Teasdale? I recall thinking he was one of those sort of "grinders" who would just eventually work his way up to at least a little NHL stint as a 4th line energy guy at some point. Seemed like he was trending at least somewhat in that direction for a while, and then last year he was just total ass or something? Was there some major injury?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad