PTO: [TBL] L. Brown, J. Khaira, K. Kessy, G. Dumont, J. Teasdale, T. Allard, K. Chyzowski, J. Weir, S. Walford, R. Fanti, B. Halverson invited to TBL camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Was just discussing him Tuesday on Lightning board. Was signed last summer but never played and wasn't qualified.

Is he back on the ice now?

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
With St. Louis.
ahhh, k.

I was thinking the only thing of note he did in preseason with Ottawa was drop the mitts with Sieloff the year after the Mcarthur hit but even that might have been Nick Paul... and even that I might be remembering wrong

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
While the chances of it happening are slim, if he can stay healthy and play on a team where there is the right sheltered offensive role, I think he could produce at an NHL level.

Both health and drive have always been the knock on Logan Brown. Going back to his draft year, he was seen as a big boom/bust type player. Where if the Senators got what he was during his draft year, they get a top 3 talent at 11th overall, but if he is more like he was prior to heating up, they got a bust.

Right now, he's staring down at last-chance city, as far as making real NHL money and not having to work at a Swedish grocery store.

There is a reason he keeps getting shots from different teams. His size and skill is a very rare combination of assets, and this isn't a situation where he has never shown anything in his career. Right out of the gate, he produced at a high pace in the AHL as a 20 and 21 year old.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
While the chances of it happening are slim, if he can stay healthy and play on a team where there is the right sheltered offensive role, I think he could produce at an NHL level.

Both health and drive have always been the knock on Logan Brown. Going back to his draft year, he was seen as a big boom/bust type player. Where if the Senators got what he was during his draft year, they get a top 3 talent at 11th overall, but if he is more like he was prior to heating up, they got a bust.

Right now, he's staring down at last-chance city, as far as making real NHL money and not having to work at a Swedish grocery store.

There is a reason he keeps getting shots from different teams. His size and skill is a very rare combination of assets, and this isn't a situation where he has never shown anything in his career. Right out of the gate, he produced at a high pace in the AHL as a 20 and 21 year old.
I don't know if I've ever seen a player get over having "drive" issues. His heart just isn't in it.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021

Swedish grocery store?

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I really believed in this guy when he was with Ottawa.

It's probably a good reminder that you can't really scout someone on the internet. Highlight reels, stats, and scouting reports sure don't show you everything. Stuff like health and heart are different.

Hope he makes it work, but I had almost forgotten he existed. I'd say his chances are slim.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
This guy isn't even pillow soft, he is something else. He and Colin White were such disasters.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
ahhh, k.

I was thinking the only thing of note he did in preseason with Ottawa was drop the mitts with Sieloff the year after the Mcarthur hit but even that might have been Nick Paul... and even that I might be remembering wrong
Pretty sure it was Bobby Ryan that did that.

Because Brown, despite being huge, would certainly never drop the gloves.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

Jujhar Khaira
Kale Kessy
Gabriel Dumont
Joël Teasdale
Tristan Allard
Kyle Chyzowski
Jace Weir
Scott Walford