Speculation: TB players needs to move players out to make cap space

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Sheary- free fifty
Jeannot- A young player with a year or two, 3rd/4th round pick, or r prospect with a few years.
Perbix-3rd/4th round pick or prospect with a few years.
We need to get out of one of the long term contracts Cernak, Cirelli, or Serachev. I would consider any young player with a year or two left, prospects, or picks.
Cirelli had a career high, but hasn't lived up to his contract. Solid 20-20 player but is an elite 3rd line Center playing second line center. Plays hard and is smart.
Cernak- Showed great promise and good play two seasosn ago, but hasn't been the same since he was knocked unconscious in the playoffs. Perhaps could use a fresh start.
Segachev- great player with a big contract that he hasn't lived up to because Hedman is in front of him on depth chart for 1LD.
You can't pay three top4 left-handed defenseman as much as we are.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Sheary- free fifty
Jeannot- A young player with a year or two, 3rd/4th round pick, or r prospect with a few years.
We need to get out of one of the long term contracts Cernak, Cirelli, or Serachev. I would consider any young player with a year or two left, prospects, or picks.
Cirelli had a career high, but hasn't lived up to his contract. Solid 20-20 player but is an elite 3rd line Center playing second line center. Plays hard and is smart.
Cernak- Showed great promise and good play two seasosn ago, but hasn't been the same since he was knocked unconscious in the playoffs. Perhaps could use a fresh start.
Segachev- great player with a big contract that he hasn't lived up to because Hedman is in front of him on depth chart for 1LD.
You want to trade Sergechev before July 1, his NTC kicks in

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
makes ya wonder why they brought back mcdonagh at $6.75m if they need cap space.
I know especially after the dead salary of almost 5 million in Jeannot and Sheary. Jeannot got outplayed in the bottom 6 by Motte, Essymont ,Glendenning, and Watson. No idea how he ever scored 20 goals in NSH, but he most likely isn't a nhl skill level with his shot and skating. He is pretty good at only at fighting and throwing a hit. He should be making near league minimum.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Why do Lightning fans keep mentioning Perbix? Like the $400k he makes above league min is the difference between them signing someone and not?
Desperation to shed any and all contracts necessary to keep an aging fan favorite whose main value now is on the power play rather than just letting go and moving on like sensible fans would.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
With how much players like Pesce and Zadorov are looking for, Cernak might be a good deal.

Ducks have plenty of cap space to take Jeannot and Cernak.

RANDOMH3RO

Jan 19, 2007
I think devils should be interested in either or both cirelli and Jeannot. But I’m just realizing cirelli is signed for forever.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The move that makes the most sense is Sergachev. LD is our strongest position and it will be impossible for him to justify his contract as long as Hedman is here. And when Hedman ages out, it's time for the rebuild anyway.

Cernak makes no sense whatsoever because, even if he had a bad year, he's our best RHD and those don't exactly grow on trees.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
Sheary- free fifty
Your lucky if you get a 4th and that's it for Jeannot. He's been horrible with TB

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I would beat whatever offer anyone has for Cirelli and you know the Sabres can beat anything Pittsburgh or New Jersey has to offer.

Reactions: Crunchrulz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad