News: Taylor Raddysh will not receive qualifying offer from Blackhawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Geez, why would Chicago do this? Edit, oh this year he stank.. Nevermind but year prior he scored 20. Think somebody would take a chance? Someone who risks it to see if his offense numbers increase?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
He's got a decent shot and is dangerous in front of the net. Or was. He either completely forgot what to do with the puck or he had that completely coached out of him because he went from a mediocre defensive player who could play a bit of offense to a guy that's slightly above average defensively and can pk but is totally useless offensively.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
It amazes me that they can’t get something for these RFAs…DStrome? DKubalik? CJones? And now TRaddsyh? They did this a few years back with PSuter as well, once with DKampf as well but we’re able sign him July 1st anyways

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
So why did he drop off from his 20 goal season? Looked like a versatile, albeit opportunistic at the net front, scorer that season.

And he should be league min if another team takes a flyer?

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So why did he drop off from his 20 goal season? Looked like a versatile, albeit opportunistic at the net front, scorer that season.

And he should be league min if another team takes a flyer?
Canada World Jr scandal distraction?

Americanadian

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
I could see him going to Tampa to play with his brother. Seems like a JBB player. I could also see him going home to Toronto and replacing Jarnkrok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad