Confirmed with Link: Tarasenko 50% retained To Panthers for 2024 4th RD & 2025 3rd Rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Two years ago we experienced a horrible TDL. We lost two first round picks, Tippett and Vatrano, got two lazy ass rentals. Today was a payback time. Zito had no assets whatsoever but was able to fill the only real need in the roster. He wanted to get Patrick Kane few months ago but didn't. He wasn't happy about it and according to reports he has spent a lot of time calling other GMs. Because he was interested in acquiring so may wingers, he wasn't desperate for any of them. That is why and because Tarasenko has a house and family in SE Florida, Zito got him for a bargain price.

Now he should throw his phone away. No more trades to mess up the chemistry. Just put Cousins in the 4th line, Tarasenko in top 9 and the roster is ready. There is no need for a D-man because he already signed OEL and Mikkola when Montour and Ek were injured.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Tarasenko-Barkov-Reinhart
Verhaeghe-Bennett-Tkachuk
Rodrigues-Lundell-Lustorainen
Cousins-Stenlund-Lomberg
Gadjovich, Lorentz

Forsling-Ekblad
OEL-Montour
Mikkola-Kulikov
Mahura

Bob
Stolarz

The only other move that Zito should consider is a RHD who might replace Mahura. Otherwise, this is the lineup we should go to war with.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
From GR

1709756465698.png

Top 6 Cousins lives on

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Tarasenko only plays RW. These are the lines I expected. E-Rod will be fine on the 4th line. Stenlund is a quality center and we actually play all 4 lines.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
And just like that, our winger depth issues are solved.

Reinhart-Barkov-Tarasenko
Luostarinen-Lundell-Rodrigues
Cousins-Stenlund-Lomberg

EDIT: Reino can play LW right? Or maybe we shift Tkachuk to second line LW and put Tarasenko on the RW on line two...

Verhaeghe-Barkov-Reinhart
Tkachuk-Bennett-Tarasenko
Luostarinen-Lundell-Rodrigues
Cousins-Stenlund-Lomberg

Championship caliber. Let's f***ing go.

Last edited:
Reactions: mariG and VIMMM

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Good deal, I haven't watched much of Tarasenko, but hopefully his bad defensive metrics are a product of being on the Sens and not an unwillingness to play structurally.
Just remember the metrics of just about every Zito masterpiece since he was named the only authority figure on earth who has earned my blind trust.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Tarasenko-Barkov-Reinhart
Rodrigues-Lundell-Lustorainen
Cousins-Stenlund-Lomberg
Gadjovich, Lorentz

Forsling-Ekblad
OEL-Montour
Mikkola-Kulikov
Mahura

Bob
Stolarz

The only other move that Zito should consider is a RHD who might replace Mahura. Otherwise, this is the lineup we should go to war with.

We got Batistuta or Ballistics or whatever he's called in AHL if 7th dman needed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Two years ago we experienced a horrible TDL. We lost two first round picks, Tippett and Vatrano, got two lazy ass rentals. Today was a payback time. Zito had no assets whatsoever but was able to fill the only real need in the roster. He wanted to get Patrick Kane few months ago but didn't. He wasn't happy about it and according to reports he has spent a lot of time calling other GMs. Because he was interested in acquiring so may wingers, he wasn't desperate for any of them. That is why and because Tarasenko has a house and family in SE Florida, Zito got him for a bargain price.

Now he should throw his phone away. No more trades to mess up the chemistry. Just put Cousins in the 4th line, Tarasenko in top 9 and the roster is ready. There is no need for a D-man because he already signed OEL and Mikkola when Montour and Ek were injured.

I wouldn't call either Giroux or Chiarot lazy. We just paid too much for them. Especially Chiarot who was a disappointment. Giroux was good in his short tenure with us.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Like how is Ottawa this dumb? I’m actually mad for them.
Basically I think Tarasenko dealt Tarasenko from OTT to FLA. He was only going to FLA and Zito said okay, I accept, what’s fair compensation? Oh I don’t know just give them a third or fourth or both who cares. And have them retain half of my salary so you can afford someone else too in case you need more help. OTT was like a spectator on HF.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad